SoCal March 2020 Ford Specials! 💥 ~ HUGE Selection on our Sheet! ~ EZ Auto Group!

Contact us here for all your ford needs. Some very aggressive deals on ford this month. ONLY A FEW 2019 models left! Please contact us when you’re ready to purchase! Please message us here or contact us for the sheet!

Sam (818)263-0533

We are currently only delivering to SoCal Customer. Every other customer that resides outside of SoCal would have to schedule a pickup or delivery.

For KIA — SoCal February 2020 Kia Specials💥 ~ HUGE Selection on our Sheet! ~ EZ Auto Group
For CDJR — SoCal February 2020 CDJR Specials💥~ HUGE Selection on our Sheet ~ EZ Auto Group

1 Like

All links have been sent! Please reach out If you guys have any questions.

Messaged you the sheet.

Sheet sent

Hi, I’m in the SoCal area and interested in 2020 Ford Explorer Limited vehicles (even better if Hybrid) - any deals that you have available? Thanks!

1 Like

Updated sheet sent!

1 Like

Do you currently have offerings for Mustang GT Convertible?
(Located in SF Bay Area)

1 Like

Messaged you

What 2020 Ford Edge AWD leases do you have?
Thanks.

1 Like

Hey. I’m located in Maui and I’m interested in a ford Ranger. Would you be able to work something out with me. I can fly out if needed for the Right price.

1 Like

Havent seen much for Ford specials on this site…located in NY. Too far to arrange for delivery?

1 Like

I sent the sheet over. Text me if you have any questions.

Text me for what your looking for. We can arrange something for you. I sent the sheet over.

Let me see what you got. I miss ford truck

1 Like

any deals hybrids?

1 Like

Looking for 2019 or 2020 explorer lease. Prefer all wheel drive, I’m in LA county.

Private messaged you the sheet @Askinner400

What do you have on Fords?

1 Like

Whats the current deal on the EcoBoost 'Stang?

We are currently not doing a sheet for Ford in April due to the COVID-19. Most of the ford dealers are closed but we are able to do some deals. Please contact us for quotes!

818-263-0533