[SOCAL Lease Transfer] 2019 MB C43, $577/month, $1000 down + transfer fee + $3250 MSD, MSRP $59,xxx

I hate to get rid of this lease but our family is growing and I actually need to get a bigger car. It has been a blast to drive and the combination of features are just perfect on this for the monthly payment! AMG Night-Pkg, Burmester Sound System, 12.3" Digital Instrument Cluster (is just amazing), and off-course the AMG Performance Exhaust System (the sound of this exhaust just never gets old!). It includes 4 years or 48K service at any MB-Dealership whichever comes first. See window sticker for all options.

12,000 miles per year and 48,000 total
Current mileage is at 2,2XX
It was a 48 month term. Leased in April this year. So 44 month remaining.

VIN 55SWF6EB6KU293976

I will need $1000 down + all of the MSDs which totals $4250. I put $2500 down with $3250 is MSDs. So I’m only asking for a portion back to cover my losses. I can share all the paperwork for serious interests. Prefer dealing with local people but if you are not local you will need to take care of shipment, and any other miscellaneous costs (additional registration, taxes etc.). CARFAX is available on request.

Note: Monthly Payment is $535.91 but that DOES NOT INCLUDE TAX. With OC tax I pay a total of $577.44 a month. Also, to get to this payment I made $3,250 in MSDs that you will get back from MB-Financial at the end of your lease. This was to buy-down the rate on the lease (which was already based on Tier-1 credit) to get an even better monthly payment. Please contact me if you have additional questions.

1 Like

How many miles/months left?

I just updated the post to include all the info. Sorry for not including that in the first place. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

48K miles? What are the terms of the lease? Was this a loaner?

It was a 48 month term and 44 months are remaining. No it was a brand new car. Not a loaner. I really wish I could hang on to this but have to transfer for something more practical for my growing family.

I’ve been shopping C43s and that is a GREAT deal!!! Beautiful car

1 Like

Thanks @surfer!

Would love to get it but the MSD’s kill it for me since I don’t stay in cars long enough.

Good looking car though

Did you talk to MBFS about transferring? I only ask because in the MBFS literature it says you cannot transfer until after the first 6 months or before the last 6 months. Just a heads up :+1:

I hope I am in SoCal

I did talk to MBFS. I found a buyer and we are in the middle of the transfer process. Hopefully should go through by the end of the month (fingers crossed).

1 Like