SOCAL Lease Help Needed!

I might just be screwed at this point, which is of course my own fault. I could make it work, but leases in TN are nothing compared to CA, was hoping to get a decent deal in before I left.

Even here in CA? Something to look at, I sure miss my Tundra.

Suggest reaching out to @Cody_Carter then and see if there’s anything he can do for you.

2 Likes

Hopefully a Toyota dealer can match or beat the best offer from those online companies like vroom

Reached out, thank you.

I know when I worked at Toyota we would always match or beat, just waiting on Vroom to see what the damage really is.

There are at least 5 quote providers and there’s no rhyme/reason to which one is highest so make sure to get quotes from all of them.

That is what I’m doing at this point, we will see what happens.

Try Algo as well

1 Like

Algo just quoted me 27,500, looks good to me

That’s before their FaceTime inspection. It’s liable to drop to a lower number. Read the thread about them. We sold one to them and liked the process.

1 Like

Roger that, facetime incoming in a few minutes

Algo doesn’t service California from my experience

2 Likes

Even if ALgo offers you $27500, will you be able to payoff the rest of the balance? You can’t roll negative equity in these situations where you sell to a 3rd party.

Are we forgetting that he can’t lease while unemployed unless him or the dealer falsifies the application? Unless I missed something where people with no income can now lease Volvos?

I see no option currently other than ride out the Camry…and maybe refi it and use the stated MSD money down on the refi.

@Mikenikes what’s the monthly rent charge on the current lease?

1 Like

I’m unemployed, but retired so I receive a pension, proof of income is not an issue. Also wife would be cosigning to guarantee tier 1+ and she is actively employed.

I cant find the rent charge anywhere on Toyota Financial, will update once it is found.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter either way, ALgo won’t purchase vehicles in CA I just found out.

Purpose of the appraisal was to get a number to try and get a dealer to match, that way I could skip the 3rd party and use their appraisal.

1 Like

Ah gotcha. Rent charge will be on the contract.

Total rent charge was 1436.76