SoCal Kia Deals

Hi all,

There seem to be a few of you out there looking for good deals on a Kia. I have made a wonderful contact at one of the dealers in SoCal who has done two cars for me in the past week, Sorento SXL and Sportage SX turbo, both at 10% off then the rebates.

If you don’t know already, that is very good discount for a Kia. So if you know you want a Kia and want a decent deal then drop me a line, I will happily introduce.

Now not all of them lease well, such as the Sportage SX Turbo came in at $310 a month inc 9.25% tax with $1700 drive offs, no CCR just standard fees and acquisition fee 36/12k. The MSRP was approx $34,000. So if you are going by the 1% rule it just about squeezes in, but as you all know, the 1% rule is not the be all and end all of leasing.

The Sorento SXL was $46K, 36/12k, $2k drive off (Huge tax because of the $6k rebate) and $389 a month inc 8.75% tax.

Anyway, those are the deals I have achieved, the Sportage was negotiated in 4 minutes on the phone because we had done the Sorento so I hope someone else can benefit from it.

1 Like

What can they do for an Optima plugin? Thanks.

PM sent…

I contacted a few Kia and Hyundai dealerships. Their lease is significant higher than the Volt, even though the MSRP is about the same. Lowest was $279/month for the optima plugin.

Ed,

Would you be willing to say an example worksheet for the Sorento lease that I can share with my dealer here in NC? I know it might not translate being in a different state but it will at least be a decent starting point. Thanks!

I gave an example in the text above?

Sorry Ed, only read the first half of the post for some reason. Thanks!

Will this work in NorCal?

If you can come down and get the car I am sure they will lease it to you.

Hi Ed:
I am in market for Kia Sedona. Can you please help me with the contact or ask him to send me the lease numbers?

Thanks.

Call Ted and DCH Temecula. When you talk to him make sure you already know the numbers and have a car in mind. If you are gunning for 10% off before rebates, use the calculator on this site and the edmunds forums for the residuals and tell him what he needs to do in order to get the deal. AND BE READY TO PULL THE TRIGGER IF HE GIVES YOU THE NUMBERS YOU WANT!

Did you get a better deal than the one below for the SXL Sorento? Seems like it…

This seems like a good deal if it is inc tax. As I said, it hits the 10% discount mark which is the best I have found for this type of car.

Hi, did you have any luck? I’ve been looking for both as well and lowest so far is 299.

Where in Socal? I’m looking to lease the plug in hybrid and would jump on 10% msrp if they can also apply the lease cash on it.

@Ed_Churchward Yes $369 includes NJ tax.

1 Like

It’s easy to do $270/month in Orange County. Just walk into any Kia dealership on a slow weekday and ask for a $4000 discount.