Socal Hyundai + Kia Lease and Purchase Deals (April).EV/PHEV Clearance ⚡

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto would you be able to share more details as to how the overall cost for a sample ioniq 5 would like if I leased it and bought it after a month or two? To make it simpler, lets just assume that I would be able to pay in cash when buying out the lease.

Does Ioniq6 receive 7500 credit?

I can send you something if you pick an exact configuration

Which trim of the Santa FE AWD leases for $342+Tax?

I would be interested in the SE or SEL as long as they are the AWD version. I can build an exact configuration. Is that what would help you?

its the SE AWD

Do you have any deals on the Santa Cruz SEL?

Lease is not great on it but Ill do a massive discount on one if you are open to purchasing

April Pricing

2023 Kona EV SE :battery: :zap:

MSRP: $35XXX

$1500 due at signing + $595 Broker Fee
24/12k - $327 plus tax
36/10k - $365 plus tax

2023 Sonata SE Gas

MSRP: $26XXX

36/10k - $332 plus tax

2023 Tucson SEL AWD Gas

MSRP: $32XXX

36/10k - $365 plus tax

2023 Ioniq5 SE AWD :battery: :zap: Clearance at $2500 under MSRP! (also has $7500 lease to buy rebate)

Newly released 2023 Ioniq6 :battery: :zap: at MSRP (also has $7500 lease to buy rebate)

:fire:Elantra hybrid, Sonata hybrid, Tucson hybrid, Tucson Plugin hybrid, Santa Fe Hybrid, and Santa Fe Plugin are in stock and under MSRP!!! (None of these lease well, plan on purchasing)

3 years of free maintenance on all Hyundai Vehicles

Pricing subject to change at anytime. Lease pricing based on top tier credit approval.

$595 Broker Fee

Call/text Jeff at 310-405-3507

3 Likes

Jeff, can the military incentive be added on top of the Kona deal?

Jeff,
for IONIC6 SEL 36/10 1k out of pocket what are lease terms? and to purchase 15k down 60 months tier 1 credit, thanks

If you plan to buy, you should Lease it, and refi/buy it out after 1 month. This gives you the $7500 credit immediately. (You don’t get it on a Buy)

1 Like

Looking for ioniq 5.

What’s the better deal, lease with $7500 discount vs finance with hyundai (assume $3750 + $1000 offer) ?

So 2 year ownership =

Lease = $469*24+ 2595 = $13851 so lets say ballpark $14750 after taxes or around $7500/yr

Buy = Depreciates around $15k in the first 2 years so if you want to get a new car, it’s basically going to be a wash

What’s a better deal really depends on your specific circumstances. Check out normal arguments on Buying vs Leasing - Pros and Cons of Leasing or Buying a Car

A lot of the people who really like leasing here also like having a new car every couple years =)

Thanks for the reply.

I am okay with either option and willing to pay some more for lease because the owning the first years sees more depreciation. But I was concerned about the fact from somewhere in this forum that hyundai dropped the rv and increased mf after passing the $7500 credit.

So I was asking if there is a clear winner in terms of value (assuming the same sale price before applying any offer) If not, they are all good.

I am in the market for a value commute car (ev) still debating between model 3 base trim vs any ioniq5.

@mushpika

You forgot Lease&Buy
You get the -15k Depreciation AND you get a bonus $7500 discount on the Price (Plus approx -1250 on Aquisition and Disposition Fees). So a Lease&Buy you get about $6250 of extra credit.

The pitfalls of a Lease Buy is mostly interest rate, during the 30 day period it takes you might get hit with a higher finance rate. (In you do this in CA, there is an extra issue with sales tax but maybe they fixed that)

Thanks forbs I wasnt aware of the 1250 fee ( for lease buy out) .

So assuming I use hyundai finance for purchase and get 3750+1000 (can anyone confirm this? Well I can also ask dealers around me), the difference is then only $1500 but at the cost of higher interest rate (+ uncertainty and some hassle). I also assume the sales tax will be similar in the end.

Unless I am really into the “lease”, financing seems a better choice.

I don’t show the $1000 Offer if you take the $3750.

1 Like

that’s a good deal!

Do you have any santa fe/Tucson deals for May?