Socal Hyundai + Kia Lease and Purchase Deals (May).LOW Ioniq 1PAY Clearance ⚡

Is this one still available? Thanks!

Yes its in stock 310-405-3507

I have a bunch of hybrids coming in at MSRP for anyone looking to reserve one.

Elantra hybrid, Santa Fe hybrid, and Tuscon hybrid ready to be reserved.

$595 Broker Fee

Poor leases on hybrids so plan on buying it

Call/text Jeff at 310-405-3507

1 Like

Hi do you have any lease special on Kona EV? Thanks

2023 elantra hybrid limited 36m/10k with minimum DAS?

Lease is high on it, purchase is the way to go.

If you are set on leasing I have plenty of alternatives

what’s the best deal on a 36/12 sedan lease right now? only requirements are automatic memory seats and Android auto/carplay.

Almost every vehicle has Android auto/carplay. Needing memory seats will increase the lease by a lot because you usually need the highest trim for that feature. All the programs just ended today so it will be a couple days before I know what leases well for January

Are you seeing rising Hyundai Palisade inventory on your side Jeff ? btw the seasonal 0% APR for 36 months offer that was available towards end of year did it apply to Hyundai Palisade as well ?

No, Hyundai palisades are still high in demand and low in supply. They don’t have any APR specials

1 Like

Maybe @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto might know… is Hyundai doing credit on EV/PHEV leases up to $7500? Kia is so you would think Hyundai would too.

Kona EV has a couple thousand and Ioniq5 has $500 lease cash

$25 more expensive per month.

If I want to lease the ioniq 5 to get the tax credit, what will the purchase price be?

Hi Jeff,

Is a 3 year term available for the Kona Electric?

Hi Jeff,
Can I get the Federal Tax Rebate when I lease ioniq5? I think I qualfied.

1 Like

You dont need special qualifications, everyone gets the $7500 lease cash on the Ioniq5.

What do lease numbers on an Ioniq5 Limited look like?

Best thing to do is lease the Ioniq5 for 1-2 months and then finance it from there so you can get the $7500 savings. The payment is very high on the lease due to the high money factor even after I discount it

2 Likes

Now taking names down for Ioniq6 reservations at MSRP

Broker Fee: $595

Call/text Jeff at 310-405-3507

1 Like