SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Last Day to get the CA Clean Fuel Rebate!!

Update 4:00pm - SOLD

One New 2022 330e in stock. Let me know if you can come in today and lock in your rebate before it’s too late!!

(ceramic tint and door edge guards pre-installed)

951-440-2483 call or text
Dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

3 Likes

Only two hours left to get here and lock in your $750 Clean Fuel Rebate and I’ve got a X5 45e ready and available!

Call or text me immediately if you’re coming in.
951-440-2483

2 Likes

I’m going to be out on vacation this weekend. I’ll be back at it on Tuesday the 6th.

2 Likes

You’re taking a legit holiday? Jelly!

1 Like

Right? Super excited! :speedboat:

1 Like

:pushpin: Important Notice… :pushpin:

I will officially be entering BMW XM Pre-Orders starting September 27th at 3pm PST.

To get on the distribution list, please email now with the following information:

• Full name
  • Cell phone #
  • Email
  • City and Zip Code (CA only)

I will be contacting everyone on the list by the end of next week with more instructions. Serious inquiries only please.

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 call or text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

2 Likes

:pushpin: Limited Time Demo Deal… :pushpin:

2022 BMW 750xi Demo w/ 97xx miles
$18,000 off MSRP (over 15%)
First come first serve

Email me directly if you’re interested and need a quote (cash, finance or lease). Serious inquiries only please.

5 Likes

What is the MSRP ?

$118,800 is the MSRP

Still in search of an ix xDrive50- here Dave, LMK

2 Likes

This is a sweet car… on the lookout for GP2 myself.

2 Likes

Are these custom build slot orders still available?

Depends which one you’re referring to.

I’ve got this one available if you want it Peter! :wink:

2 Likes

I was looking into the x5 45e

Yes I still have a few left

Do you have build slots/dates for ‘23 330e?

We got twelve X5 45e build slots on 08/31 and I’m down to 4 left. They’re Week 42 builds which means they’d be delivered the first half of Nov. If you want to secure one before they’re gone, please email me your name, city & zip, build ID and whether or not you qualify for loyalty.

We got seven 330e build slots on 08/31 and I’ve only got 3 left now. They’re Week 40 builds which means they’d also be delivered the first half of Nov. If you want to secure one before they’re gone, please email me your name, city & zip, build ID and whether or not you qualify for loyalty.

2 Likes

any manual M3/4?

I have one M4 Convertible allocation that is still modifable and available. You can make it a manual.

1 Like