SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Yeah. I realized that after I posted it. Lol :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’ve got a great pre-owned unit for the teenager in your family…

2010 BMW 128i Convertible
Only 39k Miles & One Owner!! :astonished:
Traded in by the “Little Old Lady from Pasadena” (literally, except she was from San Diego…lol)
$17,998 + TTL and it won’t last

Contact me directly if interested…

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 call or text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

5 Likes

:pushpin: Cancelled Order Alert - In Transit & Available :pushpin:

2023 BMW i4 eDrive40
Arriving in October
No markup over MSRP
Ceramic tint installed (699)
Door edge guards installed (299)
Only one available
First come first serve
Must contract on site
No deliveries
No exceptions

4 Likes

I’ll take it!

1 Like

Got a nice M440i in stock and available…

4 Likes

What are i4 leases typically looking like at the moment?

Honestly haven’t leased one yet. So far, every one I’ve sold has been finance or cash. Especially prior to the IRA.

2 Likes

“BMW M is close to revealing its first standalone model since the iconic M1 supercar launched four decades ago. This time around it will be an SUV, a model to be called the XM”

Just a reminder… I’m taking down names for XM orders that will be sold with NO markup over MSRP (other than a couple value add-ons). The pre-order window opens in a week and other dealers will easily be getting $20k over MSRP on these models.

This new model will come with a newly developed twin-turbo 4.4-liter V-8 with a plug-in hybrid powertrain. System output will be in the vicinity of 750 hp and 737 lb-ft of torque, which will make the XM the most powerful BMW road car to date.

Check out the exhaust note on this teaser video from BMW USA and then contact me directly if you want to lock in your placeholder.

Click HERE for instructions on how to get on the list.

1 Like

Sorry but couldn’t resist…
Salivating Homer Simpson GIF

3 Likes

Well that does sum it up nicely. :laughing: This car is going to be an absolute beast!

1 Like

2020 BMW M4 Coupe
Manual Transmission!!
Only 9,300 Miles
$72,582 + TTL

sorry for the horrible screenshots

1 Like

What’s msrp like? 130k?

Pricing isn’t released yet but I think it’s safe to say that it will have a starting price in the six figures.

This is a future classic, nice car!

Any 2023 i4 eDrive40 in stock?

1 Like

Nope. I don’t think we’ll ever have one in stock. The few cancellations we’ve had were picked up in a matter of minutes.

1 Like

:bangbang: 2023 BMW XM Pre-Orders go LIVE today at 3:01 PM (PST) :bangbang:

To secure an order a lot with NO MARKUP over MSRP, please follow the instructions on the form below. When anyone reaches out to you make sure to tell them that you’re already working with me

Order slots will be limited so make sure you’re online 5-10 minutes early with your finger on the trigger. These models will be selling for $20k+ over MSRP anywhere else.

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 call or text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

2 Likes

if we preorder with you and interested in purchasing the car, can we bring in our own financing or do we have to use your financing? thx!

Great question Lea! I will be allowing outside financing as well as cash deals.

1 Like

7 XM pre-orders already received. Don’t miss out on this opportunity!