SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Lets goooooo

Another truck of new cars arrived last night including:

• 430i Conv - San Remo Green/Cognac w/ M Sport - $66,370 MSRP
  • 530e - White/Black - $57,820 MSRP
  • 530e - Black/Black - $58,470 MSRP
  • 530e - White/Black - $59,220 MSRP
  • 530e - Black/Beige w/ M Sport - $61,470 MSRP
  • M550xi - Alvite Grey/Black - $89,745 MSRP
  • 840i Gran Coupe - White/Blue w/ M Sport - $93,545 MSRP

Photos coming soon…

That X7 is sick! Love that special order color, I saw it on an X5 once before and that’s my lottery win color for sure!

2 Likes

I updated the post with a few more photos. Such a cool color!

2 Likes

Reminds me of Testors paint for plastic model cars.

Childhood memories…

:pushpin: $7,500 Lease Credit Now Available for i4 eDrive35 and iX xDrive50!! :pushpin:

I will be updating this post in a few hours with links to ALL the build sheets but here’s a summary of what is available as of right now…

i4 eDrive35 - Click Here to View Build Sheets

• In Transit (delivery mid March) - Only 1 left
  • Produced Not Shipped (delivery late March) - Only 1 left
  • In Production (delivery early April) - 2 Available
  • Open Allocation (for April/May delivery) - Order Slots Available!

iX xDrive50 - (all on Stop Sales but still available to be reserved)

• In Transit to VPC - 6 Available
  • Produced Not Shipped - 12 Available
  • Open Allocation - No more available!

Please contact me directly for build specs and to lock in your savings today!

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 call or text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

3 Likes

What are the leases looking like with that credit?

I can’t post lease numbers here due to corporate guidelines but I can tell you that it would be $225 less per month than any previously quote (assuming all other factors were the same).

I’ll be updating the post shortly with links to all the builds. Then you can let me know which one you want and I can email you an exact quote.

1 Like

Well, that sounds amazing. I texted you about 20 mins ago, looking forward to a reply when you’re able to catch up.

1 Like

How/why/what changed for BMW to start passing on the credit on leases?

Not sure exactly but it’s gonna be great!

1 Like

I posted the link for all available i4 units if you want to pick one out and email me your info (name, city & zip, loyalty, etc)

1 Like

Do any of these lease credits apply to hybrid models such as 330e or only to specified models?

Dumb question, is there also a credit of $7.5k for purchases?

@BMW_Dave Any idea why they chose only i4 35 and not the 40 or 50? Same question for iX? Using your crystal ball do you think they will add it on all models?

Demand most likely.

1 Like

I can almost guarantee you that there will be no purchase credit since BMW doesn’t get to claim a $7.5 tax benefit as they do with the lease. So there is no $7.5 to pass on with the purchase…

3 Likes

Well this comment aged poorly.

Only picked in on you because it’s the first post when I clicked this thread :rofl:

I know. We broke it.

Sorry y’all.

If I had to guess it’s because they had initially only planned for that model to be eligible due to the MSRP cap (it is the only car under $55k amongst the BMW EVs right now) and this planned it as the volume model. I’m guessing post March the 40e is in serious jeopardy and the M50 will end up just being one of those ‘if you want it you want it’ models