SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

DW plans to track this but bought a sunroof car LOL this guy ain’t an enthusiast

He also bought this CTR from them

How much is corporate fleet for an M3 in December 2023?

There is no Corp Sales for the M3

JUST BECAME AVAILABLE

MY24 BMW M2 Coupe
At the port and arriving any day
No markup

1 Like

If a black M3 comp becomes available from now untill December 31 at the ~85,000 MSRP (low options) I’ll take it. I see you have a green one but I wish it was a black! No dealer trade/transfers because I can just go to them

Two more M2’s just became available. We now have one Black (manual) and two Brooklyn Grey (both auto). First come first serve.

1 Like

Please send your spreadsheet Dave, thanks

I don’t run a spreadsheet anymore. Inventory is too fluid and I prefer to work real numbers in real cars that are in stock and ready to go.

Text me a stock # you’re interested in. If you’re ready and available to come in today AND you want a car that’s in stock now, on the ground, that will result in the best deal.

Two M2’s in stock and available. Also just got a M3 Comp that the buyer canceled on. First come first serve. Must come into the store.

2 Likes

New X6’s just arrived! Get your Section 179 tax deduction before it’s too late (lots of X5’s available as well)

Plenty of iX’s and XM’s still available before end of year…

3 Series? We got those too

8 Series Gran Coupes…

New X1’s…

4 Series Gran Coupes, Coupes and Convertibles…

filled out a form but never got a reply. Should i fill out again?

Sorry the fastest method is direct email or text. I will try to get back to the pending form requests as soon as I can but this is the busiest week of the year.

Just emailed you that quote!

1 Like

:star: This is it…LAST DAY!! :star:

It’s been another wonderful year working for BMW, and being part of the amazing LH community! Tomorrow is the last day to get the most insane deals. Yes, the manufacturer programs may go through 01/02, but everybody knows we’re going to dig deeper tomorrow to try and finish 2023 strong.

If you’ve been waiting for the perfect storm, this is it. Don’t call me or text me or email me for a quote because there are more buyers reaching out to me that I have time to get back to. Obviously home delivery is not an option. Just get in your car and drive to BMW of Murrieta. Check in at reception and ask for BMW Dave. Because clients that are IN the store and ready to take home a new car WILL be getting the deals that everybody’s searching for.

I have 156 New BMW’s on the ground right now, one of the largest inventories in CA. There’s no reason for you not to take advantage of this opportunity!

Thanks for an awesome 2023!!

Dave Townsend
Call or Text: 951-440-2483
Email Me | Follow & Share

P.S. Don’t forget it’s not all about the lease deals. There’s also the Section 179 tax write offs that have to be contracted and taken delivery of no later than tomorrow. So come in and get your X5, X6, X7 or XM!

3 Likes

:point_up: Making sure that everyone saw my last post :point_up: