SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

2024 M3 Just Dropped and Available! First come first serve….

Dave Townsend
Call or Text: 951-440-2483
Email Me | Follow & Share

5 Likes

Nice build!! And manual gearbox on these always warms my heart.

3 Likes

Also…Picked up a 2023 M2 with 209 miles on it. Here next week. This one is used so no lease option.

M21
M22
M23
M24

4 Likes

Last weekend of the month. Let’s make some deals!

At the BMW UDE in Anaheim today. Tomorrow through Saturday the public is welcome. Drive anything you want. Get your OL Code. Than contact me directly for your next car.

9 Likes

I lost my license
Got a temporary one today, while it comes in the mail
I don’t want to drive but I do want an OL code will they still give me one?

Whats the ol code?. I did register

Thanks! I did the last one with their EV lineup. Was fun since you got to drive around track and then drive (alone) throughout the city streets. The drive was about 15 plus minutes. Lucky I did not get a speeding ticket when I drove on the freeway.

1 Like

Did you go to the event and register with your DL?

Going this weekend, would go tomorrow morning but traffic in OC no bueno

I went today, I don’t see an OL code in my inbox yet. Maybe it’ll hit when the event is completed?

They had multiple autocross setups that had you in either the 330e xDrive or the i4 M50. The iX experience they have a driver take you from 0-60-0, and then show off the 3d surround cameras and 4 wheel steering. By the time I got to the street test drives, they were shut down for the day so I didn’t get a chance to drive any of the other cars.

Historically the OL code comes 24 hours after you check in at the event. As always ymmv.

@kimcicle

2 Likes

You’re right. Just got my code in now.

4 Likes

Hello,

If this is still available, how much would the lease numbers run with zero down?

Hello Dave, or anyone who can help

What is the 60 month bmw balloon/select rate with no mark up for a bmw for December 2023?

5.29% with no markup

As a reminder, I will match or beat any offer in writing from any BMW Center. A real worksheet from a dealership. Not a text message. Limited to CA and especially in SD and Riverside counties!

Thank you Dave! Does bmw do 72 months at 5.29?

BMW M3 manual?

If I had one, we could definitely talk about it. Haha