SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> šŸšØ (04/06/2023)

Iā€™m only here until 5pm today and Iā€™ll be out of town the next two days. Havasu baby!! :speedboat:

Iā€™ll be back on Thursday the 12th and working through Friday the 19th with my only other day off being Monday the 15th.

Iā€™ve just updated the spreadsheet. All inventory is up to date and ready to make weekend deals!

All texts and PMā€™s answered. Iā€™ll be here all weekend.

If you have product/inventory questions you can ask here. For specific pricing info outside of the spreadsheet, please email me directly.

You need to text or email him directly for his link.

Letā€™s try this one more timeā€¦ :grin:

Want to make sure everyone sees my latest gemā€¦

Iā€™m off today but you can email or text me if you need to do something immediately. Especially if youā€™re interested in the Hellcat which will probably not make it through the day.

If you have questions not related to pricing, just ask them here.

:point_up_2:

BMW Press Release on the New 2021 4 Series with specs, colors, option list, photos and more:

BMW Press Release on the New 2021 5 Series LCI with specs, colors, option list, photos ad more:

So no manual transmission for 2021? :frowning:

It doesnā€™t look like it based on the list of options. Probably will be available on the 2021 M4 but no confirmation yet.

Looks like no Verde Ermes color for M550I

530e has more power than 530i, lol

but then 530e is heavier then 530i ā€¦ almost 600+ lbs more ā€¦battery weight

I like the 530e. Youā€™ve got greater torque than the 530i (combined gas and electric) and way better MPG, especially around town. Plus HOV access, a higher residual and an extra $1k rebate if your household is with SCE. Thatā€™s a no brainer!

Is this an enormous accomplishment?

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like a Bentley/Chrysler 300 in the front.

Well not really but itā€™s the combination of +torque and +MPG that is nice.

2 Likes

The changes are all incremental at best. The last two 5 series were 98% similar tech-wise. Some brands evolve slowly.

ā€œThe 530e Sedans also feature Acoustic Protection for Pedestrians, which uses an exterior speaker system to generate an unmistakable sound created specifically for electrified BMWs operating in electric-only mode at speeds up to 19 mph.ā€

Ugh, itā€™s gonna sound like a Prius. Ew