SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Did BMW promise you a $7500 credit explicitly? As far as I know they never offered a pass through on the lease programs on the i4/iX.

Haha I didn’t have one on order but trying to make sense of the cancellations you are seeing/expecting. Also was referring to a purchase.

Funny you should ask….

2 Likes

Update 08/19: SOLD

I have a 2023 X5 xDrive45e in stock and available.

No markup over MSRP
Only one available
First come first serve
Ceramic tint installed ($499)
Door edge guard installed ($299)
Must contract on site
No deliveries
No exceptions

2 Likes

That’s a 2023? Decent spec though.

Funny the destination charge for X5 is $1,000, but bronco is $1,600.

2 Likes

Good catch. I changed the post. Thanks man!

Right? I love when BMW buyers complain about $995 for cars that come from Germany but yet my F-150 also has a $1,695 destination fee from Detroit. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Dave… sent you an email yesterday about a X7 lease. Scott V.

You should have my reply now.

Just curious, with $5K DAS, what are we looking at for 36/10K and 36/12K lease on that 45e?

Don’t lease the 45e and don’t put 5K down on any lease. If you don’t like the payment with zero down then it’s probably not the right car for you.

1 Like

I have a full-time nanny who charges me more than two McLaren lease payments per month so if I want to throw a couple grand at an X5 lease at signing just to make my wife happy with the optics of the monthly payment, then…vaya con dios.

7 Likes

Sounds like you are loaded so I don’t think that you should worry about the optics of extra 60 bucks per month or bmw keeping your 7500 dollars tax credit

1 Like

Some people are loaded because they inherited insane amounts of money. Some just have lucrative businesses. Others make just decent wages and get to have nice things like Nannys and Maclarens (and BMWs) because they mind their dollars, including 60/month discounts. Besides, even if you are loaded, the whole point for many on LH is to save the last $0.01.

5 Likes

In case it’s not too obvious he is not saving anything by throwing couple grand up front. He is prepaying the 60 dollars per month because the optics of 60 dollars higher payment is apparently causing a discomfort.

1 Like

Sorry that one sold.

2 Likes

UPDATE 08/22 - Available again

2023 M4 Comp xDrive Coupe - 1 Build Slot Available at MSRP!!

Contact me immediately if you want to secure it today

5 Likes

:pushpin: Cancelled Order Alert - Now Available :pushpin:

2023 BMW M340i xDrive
$59,815 MSRP
Arriving at VPC today
ETA to dealer this week
No markup over MSRP
Only one available
First come first serve
Must contract on site
No deliveries
No exceptions
Contact me directly if you want to secure the car today: dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

3 Likes

:pushpin: Available Again :pushpin:

2023 M4 Comp xDrive Coupe - 1 Build Slot Available at MSRP + ceramic tint (699) and door edge guards (299).

Contact me immediately if you want to configure it to your own specs. Otherwise it’s going into production as a loaded Isle of Man Green / Silverstone build

1 Like

:pushpin: TWO 2023 BMW X5 xDrive45e - Now Available :pushpin:

No markup over MSRP. Only add-ons are ceramic tint (499) and door edge guards (299). Both are in transit. The white one will be here in the next 5-7 days. The black one will be here around 09/23.

Contact me directly if you want to secure the car today: dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

4 Likes