SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> šŸšØ (04/06/2023)

Thanks @Johno! youā€™re right itā€™s tough. Heā€™s meeting with the athletic director at his school and the CIF committee about starting an eSports club. These kids will be looking at potential scholarships and sponsors will be vital!!

I know how many members here work for tech companies or own one yourself. Please email me directly if youā€™d like to help.

Dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

P.S. Sorry to get off topic, but people always ask me how they can say thank you for my contributions. This is how. Spread the word.

4 Likes

I work at twitch. Followed and subscribed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As a avid gamer growing up I find this really awesome. I live in Chicago and my buddies know the owner/chairman of Riot Squad Esports, who is also the founder/chairman of Raise.com. Not sure how that helps but you never know.

1 Like

Send him down here to the UCI eSports arena. Look up events on the website. I volunteer there from time to time on youth related activities.

2 Likes

Thanks for your support especially you @deag! Hereā€™s a cool picture of him at an after hours party with the guys from Team Liquid.

By the wayā€¦if you want to support and donā€™t know how, itā€™s super easy (and free if youā€™re an Amazon Prime member): Register at Twitch.com, search Uroahs, Click Subscribe. Done! :+1:t3:

1 Like

Letā€™s go everyone, drop your Twitch Prime subs. EZ Clap

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Getting back to the primary subject, todayā€™s the last day of the month and all previous quotes expire today. Donā€™t ask what Oct programs are because I wonā€™t know until late morning tomorrow.

After three days in San Diego came back to knockout four cars today. A big thank you to those that made the commitment and helped me reach my goal! New programs tomorrow. I will be updating the existing link by mid day and I will do my best to get back to everybody that didnā€™t hear from me today.

4 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see what the new programs include. :sweat_smile:

Link is updated and it is the SAME link as last month so please do not request again if you already have it. Just click it again. No major changes from last month which is a good things since we killed it in September! Letā€™s do it again! :+1:

I just marked over 300 PMā€™s as read and had to start with a fresh slate so if you never heard back from me I apologize but the stack was too deep.

As Iā€™ve said numerous times, please email or text me if youā€™d like a link and are SERIOUS about getting a car. I almost never check PMā€™s anymore and any requests there may not get answered.

Iā€™m digging my way out of 50 pending emails from the weekend now (after deleting all junk) and hope to get back to everyone no later than noon tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 cell
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

3 Likes

Please look at the post directly above yours.

@BMW_Dave I have the link but it still says July Lease Deals. Is this the sheet you update every month? Thanks!

Just send me an email for the latest link.

Iā€™m off this weekend and will be back next week Mon-Sat with only Thursday off. So if you send me an email or text and donā€™t hear back within 24 hours just know that I will get back to everyone on Monday.

1 Like

Call me crazy but Iā€™m passionate about car leasing deals, Iā€™ve been leasing cars for myself and friends for a while, Iā€™ve negotiated a bunch of leases (including BMWs) in the past 9yrs so Iā€™m pretty familiar with dealers, pricing and their tactics. That being said, these deals arenā€™t bad but you can definitely get better deals especially in Socal. Let me explain why:
1- As a rule of thumb you should expect right of the bat 10% off MSRP regardless of any incentives, the current selling prices on the spreadsheet are on avg 10% off but including the incentives, so you are leaving some cash on the table. (This does not apply for highly sought out cars)
2- Money factor isnā€™t disclosed, you can play with the numbers and try to figure out but you wonā€™t get your best deal without knowing the lowest possible money factor aka interest rate based on your credit. They could potentially be padding the MF on these deals inflating your monthly payments. You can find the lowest MF offered by the bank online.
3- Socal has the most BMW dealerships in the country, you can easily take any of these deals elsewhere and they will 99% of time beat it. I have nothing at all against Dave, wouldnā€™t mind even leasing from him but he is just doing his job, selling cars! This is a pretty smart move on his part actually.

5 Likes

All of your points are true, however, you just joined, therefore, you do not know the history of this person in this forum.
Dave is very transparent, answers all questions. I am sure you can get those deals beat by a few dollars after you put in a lot of work, but for someone looking for a great deal, Daveā€™s deals make a lot of sense.

4 Likes

And a lot of LHers have leased from Dave, experts in the art of the deal.

2 Likes

I never questioned Daveā€™s integrity or ethics nor said those are bad deals, but It wouldnā€™t be ā€œjust a few dollarsā€ if you are whiling to put in some work.

1 Like

I will also beat any offer in writing. That takes no risk whatsoever.

I appreciate your comments @lexrj and youā€™re absolutely correct by most respects. Iā€™m not here to offer everyone a unicorn. I actually joined this community as a contributorā€¦to help people understand what programs are available (Corp Sales, College Grad, etc). And I did that for over a year, publishing the factory programs every month for all to see and to take to their local dealer if they chose to. I can say that less than 5% of buyers knew that the Corporate Sales Program even existed before my first major post which explained this program. I didnā€™t sign up on LH just to sell cars like every other broker and CA has done now.

Regarding my dealsā€¦they are a quick and easy way to cut through the :poop: and get a good deal with zero effort on the customerā€™s part. Not everyone wants to spend days or in some cases even weeks negotiating just to save what ends up being at most a difference of $1.00 a day. And based on the number of people that contact me daily from this forum, people appreciate it. Plus they know that Iā€™ve got their back when something comes up post sale. :grin:

Now having said thatā€¦I do have a Black Friday Weekend 2019 530i Loaner Deal that is ready to go!

Dark Graphite Metallic
Black Sensatec
Convenience Package
Premium Package 2
Parking Assistance Package
19" Wheels
Wheel Locks
Original MSRP: $59,010

If this car works for you and you are SERIOUS and AVAILABLE TODAY, please email me directly for details. Do not send a PM. It will not be answered. For those that can come in today, I will reply with the specific details.

Dave Townsend
BMW of Murrieta
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

7 Likes