SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> šŸšØ (04/06/2023)

Hi Dave, can you provide a quote for STOCK #: L191423? 24mon and 36mon. thx

still a stop sale on the X1?

Yes. They havenā€™t even sent notices for existing owners yet as far as I know.

Sorry that Iā€™ve been MIA everybody. Itā€™s just been busy here. And you know if I donā€™t get back to you on a PM fast enough you can email or text me.

Hat trick today with two of those being hackers! Thank you guys! You know who you are :wink:

3 Likes

Just a quick reminder that I will be out of office starting tomorrow through the end of the month. Iā€™ll actually be out of the country so phone calls and text messages will not be received. I will try to get caught up on PMā€™s today.

If you absolutely have to do something this month please send me an email with an URGENT subject line and I will forward it to one of my teammates to assist. That way you still get my special pricing even in my absence.

1 Like

BMW are certainly dragging their heels on the X1 fix. Itā€™s either genius ā€œoh how about this $$$ X3 insteadā€ or crazy ā€œthe redesigned Q3 looks great, why donā€™t we go check that out insteadā€

Yes Iā€™ve sold quite a few X3ā€™s in the last 60 days!

1 Like

Bit of research as I get back into the market. Any chance leasing more than one vehicle can make one or both qualify for loyalty? Assuming in the same household? What if not in same household (for a hypothetical third vehicle)? Do all cars qualify for conquest (e.g., Toyota) or only competitor-level (e.g., Audi/MB)? Thanks as always!

Since Dave is on vacation, can anyone give me the link for the spreadsheet? would that be possible?

If purchased the same day, all would qualify for conquest (any brand will suffice) but none would qualify for loyalty.

2 Likes

Good morning everybody! I hope to update the spreadsheet at some point today but please remember that itā€™s my first day back after two weeks and Iā€™ve got about 350 unread emails, 72 text messages, and 57 private messages to answer.

13 Likes

I envy you. Get 350-400 emails a dayā€¦ donā€™t even bother with vacation emails cuz can never catch up to those, lol

2 Likes

That was what remained after I cleared all the nonsense. Lol.

Emails and Texts all caught up. I will work on PMā€™s in between appointments today.

The August deals are updated and the link is NEW. So please request if youā€™re in the market. Email is the fastest method if you want the link.

dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

email sent to you Dave. Thanks

1 Like

Email replied! Thanks for following instructions! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Email sent sir! Welcome back!

1 Like

Replied! Boom. :bomb: :rofl:

Fastest email reply in the west. Love it :muscle: !

1 Like

I aim to please. :wink:

2 Likes

I keep telling people that email is the fastest way to get the link but I keep getting PMā€™s (that are stacking up). Hopefully tomorrow I can get those all knocked out.

2 Likes