SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> šŸšØ (04/06/2023)

All requested links have been sent and Iā€™m working on the custom quotes now that you guys have requested! :+1:

As always, feel free to link me into a thread or PM if you have questions about factory programs or guidelines. I know BMW can be difficult to understand at times. As of this month Iā€™ve been with the brand for 7 years so Iā€™ve seen most scenarios (still get stumped myself at times though too!) :crazy_face:

from dave per the first words in this post ā€“ TO GET THE PRIVATE LINK - PM him/call/text/emailā€¦do not ask in this post!!

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be here for a few more hours (couple late appointments) and then I will be unplugged until Tuesday the 18th. Gonna enjoy my Fatherā€™s Day Weekend with these beautyā€™s who push me to do my best each and every day!

kids
(my grandson was :slightly_frowning_face: that day)

If you want the link or HAVE TO do something this weekend, PLEASE TEXT ME and I will set you up with one of my teammates. I wonā€™t be checking emails or PMā€™s until Iā€™m back in the office.

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 text okay

10 Likes

Youā€™re too young to be a grandpappy!

1 Like

Thatā€™s actually quite true since my wife and I were just teenagers when we had our first.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Pricing TEMPORARILY updated for the BETTER on almost ALL models!!!

Iā€™m playing catch up today after 3 days off so please bear with me as I try to get back to everyone. But the link is updated so email me and let me know when you can come in before these discounts expire!! :+1: :money_mouth_face:

BMW counts as loyalty for MINI, but MINI does NOT count for loyalty when shopping for a BMW.

Iā€™m sorry @BimmerDEALS but thatā€™s incorrect. You can see this on Page 20 the June Guidelines Bulletin (if you have access to Infobahn).

Also, please find a different image to use for your account. Iā€™ve been on LH for a long time and people know me by the Roundel logo. Iā€™d hate for members to confuse your posts for me, especially when they are not accurate. Thank you and welcome to the community!

8 Likes

Dave,
Thanks for the warm welcome. Youā€™re right. I took a deeper dive and they changed it at the beginning of the year. My apologizes for the mis-info, that will rarely happen on my end.

1 Like

Totally understand. I still learn things every day and sometimes itā€™s from folks here that donā€™t even work for BMW! :laughing:

1 Like

Appreciate you!

1 Like

Interestingā€¦ wondering if I tell a Dealer that doesnā€™t accept MINI as loyalty to refer to Page 20 of the June Guideline Bulletin :joy:

1 Like

WHats the lease on this one?

Iā€™m working on replying to everyone but also have a couple dozen people engaging on quotes which is taking quite a bit of time today. Sorry for the delays!

Just know that if you have not heard back from me yet your message is ā€œunreadā€ and it will be responded too in the order it was received!

Againā€¦if you have inquired but not heard back from me yet, please do not inquire again or through a different method as all this does is slow me down from being able to answer everyone.

Due to recent requests please know that:

1. There are no pull-ahead programs for BMW
  2. You cannot get the all-new 330i (which blows away any potential competitor in itā€™s segment) for sub-300 per month without loyalty and substantial cap reduction. Iā€™m not sure where people are getting this expectation from, but if thatā€™s your budget, please do not request a quote from me. There are plenty of inferior products out there that will suit your finances. This car is not one of them.

Emails and text requests are caught up. I havenā€™t been able to get to PMā€™s in a couple days but those are next. Thanks for your patience! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

looking for a black X5 with M package and 21" rims

I think you forgot a ā€œNOTā€ in there?

2 Likes

Thanks Jon. Fixed it.