SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Pre-Owed 740i heading to Portland

Yes I sell pre-owned cars too. Even non-loaners and other brands. We have over 8600 pre-owned cars available in the entire Hendrick Automotive Group and they are all available for transfer. From a 2007 Mazda6 for $2,999 to a $239,890 2018 Porsche GT3 Touring in custom color with an option list longer than this thread! :rofl:

So if you’re looking for something unique, hit me up. All my used cars are priced aggressively in the bottom 5% of the market. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Finally! 33 PMs from today answered. I will answer all pending emails by tomorrow so that we can turn every request into a car deal this weekend. :+1:t3:

By the way…a quick congrats to Mir who scored a sick 540i tonight!

Out with the old (his 535 behind) and in with the new!

3 Likes

Read instructions and follow the rules. No “PM me please” posts allowed.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Quick update…the $398/mo 530e is gone. And so is the 2019 White 750i.

I will update the spreadsheet tonight once the madness is over.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

New Frozen Grey Z4 custom order

4 Likes

Another Conquest!!

4 Likes

I have 4 different clients here so all requests will be answered as soon as I can

1 Like

5 hours in and 4 cars out! That makes 10.5 in the last 5 days! Thank you for keeping me busy!! :sweat_smile:

P.S. Big shout out to TH (not a member so no tag) who snatched up 3 of my lease specials between three different family members!

1 Like

hi, can I get a lease from you if I live in az?

Yes I can do AZ. Just email or text me tomorrow

ALL emails, texts and PMs answered!! Woo hoo! I’ll be at 9:30 this morning. Let’s do it again. :wink:

I’m off Tuesday and Wednesday so get it now!

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

You guys don’t have to be afraid to comment or post notes here. You just can’t post “link please” requests. Seems like since the rules changed on that, nobody wants to chime in at all. :laughing:

I will be updating the spreadsheet today with some new pricing. Deals are still great but have to pull back the reigns a little bit on a few models.

pm sent, thanks.

Do I see over 7k in lease cash for the 4 series?? Whoever is in the market for a 4 series better jump on these!!!