SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Another new happy client way up in WA state! We’re growing quite the community there. Thanks @dukez for the referral!

2 Likes

Our first 2021 530e is estimated to go into production within the next two weeks. So it will probably arrive here in about 6 weeks or so.

1 Like

Had a blacked out X5 delivered to LA today. Looks great next to my clients other toys (the GT3 and M4 were in the garage)…Life is hard! :laughing:

4 Likes

So they should be in decent supply by early to mid-November?

1 Like

I sure hope so. You know new models kind of trickle in.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Any update regarding the stop sale on X1? How much longer will this be in place? Have any reasons been provided regarding the stop?

X1 and X2 available again. Not sure what happened but we’re back online. :+1:

@BMW_Dave

hey dave. how r u. any x7s? can you pls send me inventory. thanks!

Yes we’ve got X7’s! I just sent you a PM

Sorry if you answered this question before, but I searched and couldn’t find an answer. How often do vehicles get moved from the loaner fleet into the ex-loaner fleet pool? It feels like the list updates on your website when the new numbers get pushed and cars get removed when leased/sold, but cars aren’t added until the next month numbers take effect. Is this true?

Loaners get retired randomly. There isn’t a set schedule or anything. They do have to spend a specific amount of time in the fleet and they have to accrue a specific amount of miles but once both of those things happen they can be retired.

just submit the form

Thanks Will. I will get that out to you in the next couple hours (with an appointment at the moment).

Please update if you get new loaded X3s

Looking for an x4 asap.

Link please

Looking for a loaded x3 WHITE 2020 or 2021 min premium package…Executive package is a good fit as well

looking into X5 lease deals. Thanks

Please send email if you’d like access to the lease specials or a quote on a specific car.