SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

We got the 760i (see post above). That car pretty much comes loaded. This one also has Driver Assistant Plus Package and Night Vision. I should have a price in 24 hours.

1 Like

@Luckyso @joemancpa - please see below (or the first post) for the best way to get in touch with Dave…

1 Like

SOLD (less than one hour)

I’ve got a CRAZY DEAL on a 2020 330i LOANER if someone can get here in the next two hours.

Please PM me or email me directly if you’re interested and available (I can’t post payments here due to manufacturer rules). dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

New car deals still abound. Just hit me up if you don’t already have the “Specials” link.

Whats the deal?

Read my post again

Congrats Mo on your new 330i Loaner!!

A man of his word.

1 Like

That statement was proven beyond a doubt today!

I will be out of office starting tomorrow the 14th through the 24th with very little access to email, text or PM’s. If you have an URGENT need for a vehicle I can ask one of my teammates to assist in my absence but just know that even emails may have a 24 hour response. And if you truly are ready, please put “URGENT” int the subject line.

SPREADSHEET UPDATED - ENHANCED PRICING ON MOST MODELS!!

Also, I have added the following very hard to find models (these are new cars, not loaners/demos):

• 2020 M340i - 4 in stock (plus one xDrive)
  • 2020 440i Coupe - 1 in stock
  • 2020 i3 REX - 2 in stock
  • 2020 i3 S REX - 1 in stock
  • 2020 X3 xDrive30e - 5 in stock
  • 2020 X6 sDrive40i - 1 in stock (two at VPC)
  • 2020 X6 xDrive40i - 1 in stock (one at VPC)

There’s very limited inventory of these models across the entire country so if you want one, you’d better act fast!

As always, I’ve posted the lowest MSRP for each model on the spreadsheet so if you want one with more equipment, just email me the Stock # from my dealer site, your zip code and whether you qualify for loyalty (or any other rebates).

dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

1 Like

The July spreadsheet has now been updated for August.

2 Likes

@suvpower and @minuslife45 I sent you both a PM but for future reference you need to send a private request. We try to keep this thread for product questions and not a million “send link” posts. I got you this time though. :wink:

What’s the cheapest monthly lease in an I3 with Nav and apple car play?

thanks
shane

Hi Dave do you work with another BMW dealer?

Sent you PM

Sent you PM but only because I happened to be glancing at the thread. Next time please follow the forum rules and make a private request to keep the thread free of clutter.

All 2020 X1 and X2 (new and loaner) are on :stop_sign: Stop Sale :stop_sign: until further notice. I will post an update here once the recalls are addressed and these models become available again.

In the meantime we’re starting to get more X6 in stock…

Wasn’t there a stop sale for the X1 not too long ago? Do you know/can you tell us the reason for the stop sale?

I’ll get some info off the bulletin. And yeah it was last summer for a B pillar issue.

Hey Dave, what’s the ETA on the 2021 5 series, esp 530e? Thanks!