SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> šŸšØ (04/06/2023)

NEW 2021 330e ā€“ SOLD OUT OF CERTIFICATES

If youā€™re in the market for a NEW 2021 330e, please let me know ASAP (text or email only). Iā€™m able to do two of these at very insane offers so text or email me right away and let me know:

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 (text please)
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

Do NOT inquire if youā€™re simply kicking tires. Thank you!

Iā€™ve already received 6 inquiries on the 330e deal. Iā€™m in route to a delivery at the moment but will send out the quotes in order of request received as soon as I get home tonight.

Make sure to check back here for updates.

UPDATE 03/27 @ 10:30am - The two 330e certificates that I had have been used now. Thereā€™s still 3 more 330e available just not at the same deal.

Any insane deals on x3e? Need a SUV that I can throw carpool stickers on.

I was one of the lucky 2 who was able to work with Dave on the insane 330e deals this past weekend.

With my lease ending on my 2018 340i (MSRP: $56,000 - $364/month), I really didnā€™t think Iā€™d be able to find an equivalent deal in 2021.

Iā€™m happy to say Dave proved me wrong! If you ever see a post where Dave says he has an ā€œinsane offer,ā€ jump on it!

Thanks, @BMW_Dave!

5 Likes

Thanks @raffus!! Glad I was able to help and welcome to the family. :wink:

If youā€™re in the market for anything other than a 228i GC, 330i, X1 sDrive28i or X3 sDrive30i, be prepared for some drastic price changes.

There is a major lack of inventory coming down the pipe and the next couple months will be very dry for other models. And you all know basic economicsā€¦supply/demand.

1 Like

Please email me what youā€™re looking for at dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

Are you talking about increased lack of inventory relative to already low inventory from the last few months? If yes, aside from chip shortage, is there another reason? Inventory has been slim for a while so Iā€™m just trying to figure out why the next two months are going to be any different from what weā€™ve been seeing for the past 3-4 months.

Edit : Also, any inside scoop on when MPEs will be back in stock? :slight_smile:

I donā€™t see things getting better until the summer.

@BMW_Dave , thank you so much for your hard work in getting me the 330i deal. You are a kind, knowable and hard working person! It was an absolute pleasure.

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s getting even lighter over the next 90 days. By MPEā€¦you meant?

Probably late summer. I would say by Aug/Sep.

Sorry, been on bimmerpost for too long :slight_smile: M performance exhaust for M340/M440i. Looks like every port installed option is available except the exhaust for these two models.

Also, since my last post it looks like DA Pro was also taken off for bunch of models - crazy times.

I figured it was the exhaust but I didnā€™tā€™ want to be the one to sound foolish not knowing the latest acronym for some new BMW thing. Lol

DA Pro is somewhat limited due to lack pf parts. For a minute they were even pulling HK out of ZPP on the 5 Series too since they didnā€™t have parts. Incoming cars with ZPP were getting a ā€œcreditā€ instead of the actual sound system. Theyā€™ve since gotten it back though.

Crazy times for sure!

2 Likes

If you have submitted a request for a quote in the last 72 hours, please extend me your patience as I was off the last weekend and came back today to over 50 new requests.

I will be getting back to all submissions in the order they were received. Thank you for all the opportunities! :pray:t3: :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Hi do you know about when youā€™ll start taking custom orders for 2022 models?

Depends on the model. Each model has different start of production dates.

2022 BMW x4?

Any deals on the 330e??

We donā€™t have ordering guides yet for the 2022 X4 so it would be at least a month or two away before allocation is pushed out to the dealerships.

1 Like

Can you elaborate on what a certificate is please?