| SoCal Audi Deals | DonnyAudi

Just got back into the office as of today after some time away. I hope all are doing well during these times. Although priorities have shifted a bit, if anyone is in the market for an Audi I would appreciate the opportunity and be happy to assist!

619-363-3676

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

What have we started :laughing:

Currently have one E-tron in stock left. If you’re in the market I’d be happy to quote you!

E-trons are leasing well, please PM me for a quote.

A5’s are leasing extremely well, I have one Premium trim for a great price. Please PM/Text for details!

Good morning! Ready to move some vehicles. A5’s and E-trons are both leasing very well! I will be busy delivering a vehicle today so please be patient to my response time.

PM’d 202020

At the office until 3 PM today. Please let me know if I can run a quote for you!

619-363-3676

Hey Virtus,

We do not have any insight prior to when we receive the new programs. It’s really just a guess prior.

Just a couple of days until the programs change, if you’re looking to lease or buy an Audi asap please let me know!

619-363-3676

PM’d 202020

Last day of the month, if you’re able to close today and in the market for an Audi please reach out!
619-363-3676

Same as April for the Etron

I want to give a shout out to @DonnyAudi for his outstanding service. He was prompt in his response and is non aggressive in pushing for a sale.
He provided the best lease rates among all Audi dealers SF bay and Sacramento areas, and also Beverly Hills Audi. I called each dealership individually to secure quotes and crossed referenced the best quotes.

3 Likes

Programs are currently being loaded, so the system is working slowly right now. Just some brief highlights of May programs.

2019 Q7’s have improved
2019 A6’s have improved
E-trons are consistent to April!

Just received two P+ Black/Black E-trons in stock!

1 Like

Spreadsheet updated and available! 1 P+ and 1 Prestige Etron left in stock!

PM only, ill send it to the both of you!

1 Like

No “PM me” posts allowed. You send a PM to @DonnyAudi.

Spreadsheet updated with SQ5, Q5, Q3 and Q5e!

How can I view your spread sheet to see what is available