| SoCal Audi Deals | DonnyAudi

@DonnyAudi: Any deals on 2020 Audi Q5 ??

Any deals on 2019 or 2020 Audi Q7? Premium & convenience package? Thanks in advance.

Any deals on a 2019 S5 Sportback P+?

Sending you a PM now!

Hi Donny, any deals on a 2020 Q8 P+?

Any deals on Q3s?

E-Tron has improved for March! Please contact me if you’re in the market!

(619) 363-3676

PM’d 20200

Do you have pricing for a 2019 Q7 2.0 w/ driver assistance package?
I am looking for a 36 months lease with 15k per year. Zip code 94596

Just want to share that I did a deal with @DonnyAudi for an etron and the entire experience was amazing. He was super responsive and transparent. All the more so because I am in NorCal and he is in Carlsbad.

They sent a notary to my house and is handling the shipping for me. I won’t share the exact details of the deal but what I can share is that I shopped the deal around at multiple Bay Area dealers and no one else was even close.

Definitely would recommend Donny whether you are in SoCal or beyond.

2 Likes

Won,

I really appreciate the kind words and feedback! Thank you again for the opportunity, you’re going to love the E-tron!

Thank you for sharing your experience @yoyo,
now waiting for @DonnyAudi to answer my text

1 Like

great! good luck. he is really great to work with.

1 Like

I have (1) Premium A5 SB & (1) Prem Plus E-Tron deal available! Please PM me or text for details.

619-363-3676

Any Q8 deals?

When will the 2020 RS5 be available?

Hi DonnyAudi! I am also looking for Q8. Any good deals right now?

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay everyone, there have been a few adjustments in the work place that haven’t allowed me to be as prompt. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during these times! My dealership is currently still open for business. If you’re in the market I would be happy to assist, of course we are offering delivery of the paperwork and vehicle to keep contact to a minimum as we’ve all been instructed!

619-363-3676

Not quite sure if or when the RS5 will be arriving. We have received our first allocations of the A5 and S5 2020 models!

Hi, any deals on A5 Sb premium/premium plus?