| SoCal Audi Deals | DonnyAudi

All PM’s replied to!

1 Like

Have a great weekend everyone!

Anyone that’s in the market for an Audi please feel free to contact me! Looking to move a couple units today!

619-363-3676

Hey you are in my neck of woods. Thinking about an SQ5 too.

All PM’s replied to! Back at work and ready to run quotes. Please let me know if you’re in the market for an Audi!

hi i am waiting for 2020 Q7.
when will i be able to see them?

Most will be arriving first quarter 2020.

I am hearing that the 2020 A4s are also not going to arrive until next year. The 2019 A4s were also delayed. What is up with Audi?

To be fair, it’s more odd to me that certain manufacturers release a 2020 model in mid 2019. I haven’t heard of a delay on the 2020 A4’s but I will ask and post an update!

2 Likes

All PM’s replied to, please let me know if I missed you. Ready to move some vehicles for the weekend! Please contact me if you’re in the market for an Audi! 619-363-3676

Do you know if the pull ahead is available for the 2020 Q3?

Unfortunately there is no pull ahead for this month on the 2019 or 2020 Q3.

Hi, I have a friend who’s interested in A6 premium + with Sport & S-Line pk. She has a lease with 2017 A6 that’s due to turn in soon. Can you give me some numbers?

Went to Donny looking to maybe lease an S4 and ended up buying an RS3 because the deal was so good :upside_down_face:

As many others here have said, both the deal and the experience were great. Definitely recommend.

1 Like

Thank you Dylan, I hope you enjoy the RS! Daytona was a great choice.

Waiting for your Pm reply.

Sure - Pm’d!

Pm ed, waiting for reply, lease ends next monday :smiley:

1 Like

PM replied to!

Have a great weekend everyone!
If you’re in the market for an Audi I would be happy to help!
619-363-3676

Sent you a text msg. Waiting for reply.

Please PM/Text if I’ve missed getting back to you. Juggling many inquiries and there will be a few that fall through the cracks, my apologies!