| SoCal Audi Deals | DonnyAudi

I am looking for an A4. My lease ends Tuesday

Looking for A6 2019. No down/36mnths/ 7,500mile

1 Like

2 days left in the month! If you’re interested in an Audi please contact me! I will be in most of the day today and tomorrow.

Last day of the month! If you’re looking to lock in the programs and a vehicle for October please contact me asap!

619-363-3676

Deal is pending!

Thumbsup For Donny…had some question regarding Audi knowing he will not even be doing the trade, patiently answered all my question. A guy i would love to deal with.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, happy to help if I can!

shout out to Donny… I did not do business with him YET but great customer service so far…

1 Like

Thank you! Looking forward to November’s programs!

Highlights for November:

A5 improved overall with additional lease support
A8 is a strong lease, also has massive purchase support.
Q7 2.0 improved.
Q8 is a stronger lease than last month also!

Overall most programs have either stayed the same or improved! It’s a strong month for The Season of Audi leases!

1 Like

I just received the new programs this morning. It’ll take me a few hours to put it together.

4 Likes

Great! Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Donny is the pull ahead incentive gone or will it be continuing?

1 Like

It’s continuing and was added to more vehicles compared to last month. I updated my spreadsheet to show which vehicles qualify for pull ahead. (Most do)

Also, spreadsheet is offically updated. PM or Text Only. Please do not make the forum moderators job harder.

Please PM or Text OP per the post RIGHT ABOVE.

Hey Donny,

Any good incentives for S4 for November? Also how much is pull ahead? I have 4 payments remaining on my A4. Looking to take advantage of the 19s… hopefully with a good discount.

Hello. Current Q5 lessee, rolls off in few months. Interested in Q8 deals. Thank you !

Just leased a 2019 Q5 from Donny. Great experience, he’s legit.

1 Like

Thanks again Adrian!

1 Like

Donny,

I am planning to lease a new SQ5 Prestige this month.
Available stocks I’ve looking at are:

• K2128448

12,000 mile / year
MSD - YES
Zip - 98004