*SoCal* 2018 Audi R8 V10 NEW 193k MSRP; 1720+Tax 24/5k (1st Months, Tax, Title, License, Reg, Bank Acq. DAS)

Deal no longer available 20202020

4 Likes

Man- I can’t believe even with a 70% residual the payments are still bloody high compared to the i8. Common Audi whatchu doin?! Thanks for sharing OP! Definitely beats walking into a dealership that’s for sure!

2 Likes

Building cars that are actually fun to drive/unique to own
The R8 is actually an exotic, the i8 is not…I wouldn’t compare the two…

And this is coming from someone who likes BMW a lot lol

2 Likes

I’m still scratching my head about the engine combo they put in the i8 and then pumping in fake exhaust noise through the speakers??!! Everything about that car sounds crazy to me.

Audi V10 noise is worth the $1720

2 Likes

The i8 looks throw everything off. It’s a socially conscious sports car, not an exotic.

8 Likes

Cody your new assistant is getting outta hand

5 Likes

Lot’s of interest, but no deal pending…let’s see who pulls the trigger :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The i8 is garbage in my opinion. It just looks expensive but nothing to brag about with it’s uncomfortable interior and speaker exhaust sound

I wouldn’t call it garbage as it does have its’ place in the market and is now leasing for what I believe it was worth all along (Right around 1k give or take), and is worth considering around that price point

I don’t think it’s comparable to the cars people put it alongside, ex AMG GT, R8, AM Vantage, etc

1 Like

You’re right on the price there

Have you driven the R8? Do you find it to be satisfactory driving experience all around as far as comfort, looks and performance combined

So much interest yet no credit app. :ok_man:

Come on guys. This won’t last forever!!!

Ouch. That’s like saying Tesla’s don’t qualify as sports cars…

LOL - Tesla isn’t the first thing I think of when I think of a sports car

As far as i8 I am just not a big fan of the uncomfortable drive and fake exhaust system. That car would’ve been sick with a real powerful engine…

But does the door on the r8 go up?
I kid I kid- I’m just helping you bump this post.

Still no app?
I say give this one till Friday and it’ll be gone!

I need 10k, how much would it bump up the monthly?

Please text me, I’ll rework it based on 10k

424-278-8216

Best,
Gor

Did you move this one? Is there still lease support on it? I haven’t checked