SNL Lexus December to Remember

Laughed hard at this

14 Likes

That’s hilarious. A few years ago my wife saw a car in the neighborhood during the holidays with a giant bow. It was so over the top.

“You bought a car without first asking me?!?!” Lol. The story of my life

2 Likes

Don’t think I will ever be able to do that lol

:dart::dart::dart:. We’ve discussed many times how impractical, unlikely, stupid it would be to make a major purchase without consulting your other half.

The GMC version this year where he comes home with a giant truck AND suv, and she’s happy but takes the truck he got for himself: SMDH. :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Well, to be honest, it usually is “You changed your car without first asking me” speech.

1 Like

Can’t say I know that conversation anymore. Usually its more of a:

“So, how long do we have this one for?”

7 Likes

Its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission… just saying lol

3 Likes

I have to disagree on this one…the divorce rate is close to 50% in US…and many don’t know how to ask for one. What better way to ask for divorce than buying a new car without telling the other person that you share your $ with?..ok, maybe all out Vegas trip is a little better but still…

1 Like

I’m with you, she doesn’t care what comes home. As long as it has remote start heated seats.

3 Likes

I’ve broken my dad’s taste.

His requirements are now,

• you pay for it,
  • my insurance isn’t insane,
  • and it’s not too flashy,
  • also no Tesla

Last one was because of the build quality lol.

2 Likes

That one was extra cringey

3 Likes

Your dad needs to drive a Tesla once. He’ll be hooked. :slight_smile:

1 Like

He has, multiple times. M3P, M3LR. I’ve driven a M3LR, MS performance, and MY Performance.

The fit on finish on the MY was :face_vomiting:. I could stick my finger into a crack and wiggle the A column speakers. I liked the space and design, and I loved the Model S raven, but I couldn’t justify it.

2 Likes

Yesterday I saw a temp-tagged dark grey MY with the blackout package - I could have parked in its rear QP gaps.

And it rained today, so I hope they didn’t leave any cotton candy in the trunk.

7 Likes

Tesla is the world’s slickest white collar organized crime syndicate.

3 Likes

I wish i have joined the syndicate from the beginning…unfortunately internet trolls got to me and didn’t participate in the money tsunami.

1 Like

C’mon, man, that ain’t Christian.

3 Likes