Simplecar.co legit site?

I got offered a pretty good deal on the site over a week ago. I clicked that I would take the deal, but got nothing back for ages…then got the above email earlier this week too. I feel like they might throw a figure out of what they maybe got previously once somewhere else, then try like crazy to get the deal in your area, if they cant they send the “sorry, your area isnt covered” email.
I am ok either way, i have months yet before handing back my Genesis. but I would be pissed if this was wasting 2 weeks of my time in my final month or something.
Alan

I was able to get 2 offers, one for the coupe ex-t and the hatch ex civics. I started shopping 3 months in advance but was lucky enough to get those offers in my area. Only thing they couldn’t do was take my lease back as they would have added it in my monthly plan with my new lease. Luckily for me, I only paid $77 a month for my car (2016 Chevy cruze LT) so I didn’t mind paying those 3 months off as I was already beginning to go over my miles. It ended up working out cheaper that way.

@Nicjan92 can you buy us breakfast with your commission checks? Please?

Okay Im getting tired of this now. I don’t know how much more I have to explain myself

After waiting for over a week for my quotes. I too got the email:

Hello, thank you for trying out SimpleCar. We are working hard to change this slow-moving industry and bring you the best car buying experience.

We have had an incredible demand and unfortunately dealers were not able to offer the best deals to everyone. This means we had to limit our service to select ZIP codes, but we are creating a new version where you will be able to see the lowest deals online and have an ability to pick up the car or get it delivered without wasting hours at the dealership!

Please stay tuned and let us know if you have any questions or feedback, we are always here to help.

Best regards,

Your SimpleCar team

I’m in NYC btw

and it sounds like they are trying to make a Honcker like thing.

Nicole, ignore the meatheads, they’re jealous they can’t get a similar deal like you. Good for sure, sux to be them

1 Like

I appreciate it @CaptQ! I just wish the best of luck for everyone else!

1 Like