Signed! Vw Id.4 Standard $367 monthly with $500 down at signing

Msrp: $40290
Sale Price: $37000
term: 36m/12k
Mf: 0.00200
RV: %53
Incentives: $8500 ($1000 vw cash + $7500 ev tax credit)
Down: $500
Texas tax rate of 6.25%

Payment: $367

And they throw in excess wear and tear package at no extra charge. which covers up to $7500 in damages with no deductible.

Just came off the truck with 2 miles and white stickers still on it.

11 Likes

Did they have any tax credits on the lease or did you have to pay tax on the full selling price?

Where? I’m very interested in this exact deal.

sales tax was rolled into monthly payments

iam not sure you can get this exact deal, as they dont have any Id.4 Standard trims anymore, they do have though the higher Id.4 S, a little more expensive, i will pm you name of dealer

Congrats! The extra $1,000 Labor Day cash through 9/5/23 on ID.4 is a nice bonus.

6 Likes

So how much did you have to pay upon delivery total?

total was $500 plus first payment of $367

also curious!

Can you share where you got this deal in TX? You can message me please

Sharp!

So how do you like it @maouje ? I am considering the same build here in Texas. Would enjoy hearing a real world update on the drive and feel of the car.

The Id.4 drives really good and very smooth. I use it on a daily basis to commute to work. I charge it daily when i get back home to a max of %80. By the morning it will be charged.

3 Likes

Does VW offer free lease service for 3 years if you have the 36/12 plan? And I believe their leases cannot be transferred correct?

Iam not really sure about that. With an electric car i dont think you ever need to service it. Ive had a nissan leaf before and returned without having to do any service during the lease term i had it.

1 Like

Brakes. Possible with lead foot + little regen.

Probably too early for fluids.

1 Like

You get your 90-day check-up, then 2 years of free service, ID.4 used to have an option on the online configurator for a 3rd-year service for $75.

I think the Standards have a squared setup, but the big battery ones have staggered tires so they can’t be rotated. in 3 years you’re really only going to do washer fluid and wipers.

1 Like

canyou pm me as well

I signed on 10/31 the 2023 ID.4 Standard @ $292 per month with 3 year / 12K miles with $500 + first month and misc fees for total of $1K DAS. Was able to pay with my CC so helped getting a bonus on that. This is in MA with both $7500 Federal and $3500 MA EV as well as another VW $1000 rebate factored in the lease. Did I do ok for my first ever lease lol?

2 Likes

Can you share where you got this deal in MA? Thanks

that’s pretty good for first ever lease!