Signed: VW ID.4 Standard - $2500 DAS + $279/mo + tax [Minus $7500 CVRP] - Effective $168/mo

As base of an ID4 as possible - 7500 mile lease

They said the MF was not marked up but it looks like it is. Could not get anyone else close to this price so we took it.

We ended up moving to 10k miles a year and getting full lease protection (tire damage, end of lease, ding and dent) for $50 more ultimately but above deal was available if we wanted it instead.

5 Likes

Where was that? can you send me dealer details pls?

2 Likes

Make sure you submit your paperwork asap since cvrp is running out of $$$

This is a great deal!

2 Likes

Yup - we wanted to buy in early 2024 but saw the CVRP note and had to shoot my shot.

You must start an application in 4 days even if you didn’t get registration. You can use the temp DMV they put in your car.

1 Like

Dealer said it was OK to post so here it is…

Dealer was Capitol VW. Put in an internet request. I worked with Uwanah.

I got the last base model but the Pro was available. I know he wants to move a bunch of Pro 4S.

Happy hunting!

2 Likes

congrats! $8500 taxed incentive - is it for every ID4.0 lease?

edit: i think it is. it’s $7500 ev credit pass through and additional $1000 labor day customer credit

1 Like

Hey forbs, I thought we just had to complete by the 15th?

Great Deal. too bad CVrp is out of money now

1 Like

Congratulations, great deal!

1 Like

@mung35 Thanks for sharing your deal. Can I ask what the Net Cap Cost (or discount off of MSRP) was on your lease? Did you get the $8500 in rebates? I’m also in the South Bay and am trying to get a sense for the discounts dealers are offering on leases. Hoping to lease a 2023 Pro S RWD. Wondering if they’re starting to discount more now that that 2024s are almost out…

It was 9.93% off MSRP with a slightly marked up MF. Yes - full $8500 in rebates

Some dealers were doing closer to 11% on the higher trims from what I heard but were marking up MF to compensate as well.

1 Like

Thanks for the info @mung35. Really appreciate it.

Could you please share the seller information? Thanks