Signed: VW ID.4 Pro - $364, $2k DAS, 39/12k - $45k MSRP

Signed VW ID.4 Pro LG battery, Pure Gray/ Black
$45,713 MSRP
39/12k
Tax rate: 9.50% (SoCal)

$364.65 a month ($331.01 + $31.64 tax), $2k DAS

3 year free charging on Electrify America, but LG is the slower charging battery pack compared to SK

Unfortunately CVRP is on a wait list or I would have applied for that as well.

PM me to put you in contact with the dealer. They are aggressive

8 Likes

Please check message, thank you!

How much is the dealer discount? Also what are the other rebates besides the 7500?

VW rebate of $1000 + $7500 lease rebate.
I got $5k off the MSRP too, but $4k is very attainable

That’s pretty good - can you message me the dealer info? I checked a SoCal location and they were offering $2000 DAS + $572/mo (tax included). MSRP $45.7K, 8500 rebate, NO dealer discount.

What is the capitalized cost on your ID4? Best I could find was $389/mo + tax, which as $2000 down, 45K MSRP, ~4K dealer discount + 8500 manufacturer discount

CVRP would have made it extremely attractive. B

CVRP is on standby and not available in 2024

can you fwd dealer and contact info?

Yeah I think they’re launching an alternative program though. For 12k grant or something

I am looking at the base model which after dealer incentives and $7500 fed lease cash price is $31,900 and still getting numbers higher than this! Just sent a DM request for dealer!

How much dealer discount are you getting? I think ~5K off plus 8.5K lease support plus base mf of .00200 and 51% mf gets you his number

0.0200 MF? I’m getting 0.0240 in NorCal with 54% residual. With $4,100 of dealer discounts, it’s 389 + tax, so can’t quite replicate this yet.

Yeah base money factor for my zip code, LA area shows .002. Are you sure that’s the base mf for your zip?

It’s completely done. There is another one that’s related to financing and you have to be relatively low income. Not even possible to get from my research

I PM’d you for dealer info!

1 Like

Boston is an easy guy to talk to, very direct, and straight forward. I didn’t end up getting a car from him, but that wasn’t his fault. Wish all salesmen were like him.

4 Likes

Is your middle name Robert, but you have to use your initial or else people call you Boston Rob? Anyways welcome to the forums. It would be great if you could register as a dealer and share some numbers. Thanks

2 Likes

nice, I just got one in coachella for 480/tax in 36 mo, $2000 due on del and a Pro S ($51K MSRP). it looked like 4500 off msrp + 8500 rebate… plus a chrger, rubber mats and some other extras throw in. was a little leary at first, but owner of store jumped in and made it easy.
Love the ride

1 Like

Hi - I could not get anything close. Got from LA dealer $49xx drive-off and $5xx incl taxes. Please give me the dealer contact. Thanks in advance.

Hello there partner :wave:t2: