SIGNED: Volvo XC60 B5 Ultimate | $562/month | taxes & fees DAS

, ,

Just picked this up! Overall, I am super happy with the car and the payment :smile: It drives so much smoother compared to my previous XC90 T6!

8 Likes

I’ll drive my XC60 across MA every day over the family XC90. 2020 vs 2022 but idk - huge difference in seat comfort.

Yes- It was very noticeable even on the drive home.

That orrefors makes all the difference. Am I right?

Salivating Homer Simpson GIF

2 Likes

The mild hybrid makes a difference?? It’s much smoother and quieter

Yeah, much better than that auto start/stop from before.

2 Likes

The auto start/stop is seriously impressive- it’s honestly difficult to feel

4 Likes

Nice spec. Interior color looks great!

2 Likes

How did you get to 4500 in incentives?

Are dealer fees generally that high in your area / Volvo? Not a bad deal at all, just curious what is in that $800.

$2500 Northeast Loyalty
$1250 Lease Bonus
$750 Presidents’ Day

1 Like

I got the car in CT which has high fees

Got it, thanks. I’m in NY and had not seen the 1250 lease cash.

Nice deal and color combo. Did the dealer allow for MSD’s of you wanted?

I did the same thing last April. Went from a 2019 XC90 T6 to a 2022 XC60 B5

The auto start in the 90 was ok, not great. In the 60 however it is unnoticeable. Range is way up. Maybe 320-380 mi to a tank in the 90 depending on city/highway driving. In the 60 it is 480-600, with a similar fuel tank size. The ride I find very similar. I do think the 60 is slightly better. My 90 had 20" wheels vs 18’s for the 60. Also the 90 had air suspension. I thought the 90 drove nice for a 3 row SUV with 20’s, 60 is just a bit smoother.

2 Likes

I just bought out my 2020 XC60 Inscription and transferred the title to a family member.

I miss my XC60 so much. This post and deal is making me want to lease another one.

2 Likes

Solid deal and a great color combo - but seems worth mentioning in title or main post more clearly that the effective is close to $700/mo.

1 Like

This is a no MSD deal

My 90 had 21” rims which is probably where I went wrong, such a rough ride. The 60 has 20” rims and I can feel a difference

1 Like