Signed: Volvo V60 CC B5 Plus Loaner $400 DAS + $400 monthly

It’s been awhile, but I figured its time to upgrade from my '21 S60 a bit early since my dealer was willing to buy out my car and get rid of loaner that hasn’t been selling for months. Definitely a right place and right time kind of deal, as we put the terms together within an hour. And yes, I broke all LH rules by going into the dealer to negotiate, but I was there to drop another car off for service and it always helps to have an established relationship.

Make: Volvo (obviously)
Model: V60 CC Plus B5 AWD
MSRP: $55,130
Cost after pre-incentive discount: $41,703.73 (24.34%)
Incentives: $3750 ($1,000 Costco, $1,250 private loyalty bonus, $500 loyalty, $1,000 FWD to AWD lease bonus)
Residual Value: $27733.60 (adjusted for 4,160 miles, Edmunds RV data didn’t match up with dealer)
Money Factor: 0.0004
DAS: $400 (First Month’s Payment)
Monthly: $400

Calculator Link

Pictures and SIGNED! to come.

27 Likes

:sweden: Swagon!

10char

4 Likes

Wow! Nice deal!

1 Like

Nice deal! Congrats. Got to love the long roof!

2 Likes

Great deal especially for florida

1 Like

Wow - great job! I really like the looks of this car. How does the drive and room compare to your s60?

1 Like

It’s a completely different car. Really liking it though since it is higher up off the ground and more comfortable on long drives. Also, now having the steering assist in cruise control is really nice for longer drives.

My original goal was to get an AWD S60, but for hundreds cheaper/month and the huge pre-incentive discount, I couldn’t pass it up.

3 Likes

Great deal - best pre incentive discounts I see are 15-16%.

1 Like

Great deal. None of these wagons to be had around here. Doesn’t seem like anyone stocks them.

1 Like

@Harry657ha Get the revival kit for @jeisensc

5 Likes

It’s a slippery slope.

As LH tradition dictates you must now get a bmw m4, preferably in purple /s

2 Likes

We will see :laughing:, though most likely it will be that I end up getting another Volvo when the dealer agrees to buy me out of my lease early and offer me 20%+ pre-incentive on the next loaner they have to move.

1 Like

Is this deal still available?

Great deal congrats! Btw, what the hell is a FWD to AWD $1,000 lease bonus? First I ever hear of this

3 Likes

:unicorn:

Well done

2 Likes

Great deal!!!..I am in Florida as well…if you don’t mind can you DM the dealership…Thanks!

Great deal! :+1: