Signed - Volvo C40 Recharge Ultimate. MSRP $62,715. $393 per month for 36/10K, 4KDAS+4.35K MSDs

So you work for a dealer? Because now it makes sense what you’ve been doing all along.

Congratulations it seems all manufacturers outside of Tesla are suffering with EV sales. BMW, Mercedes, Audi, and Volvo.

We have access to nearly 100 of these units at 11% off pre-incentive and buyrate money factor.

We just decided to cut our broker fee to $250 just to help our dealers get rid of these.

Hopefully, we’ll see more crazy deals across every single brand.

1 Like

I don’t work for a dealer. Seeing as I’ve recommended myriad dealers in the DMV on both sides of the river that makes no sense (Don Beyer, Bethesda, Silver Spring, Annapolis, heck I ever recommended the big Texas dealers that my friends use for service in DFW). I’m saying the dealer where I have my EX90 deposit at says they have 100+ pre-orders for it. That’s what my salesperson said who I bought my XC60 T8 from and contacted to place my pre-order.

Have fun being a sour broker. Brokers are useless on C40 if you have a shred of negotiation ability given how many are sitting on the ground here. Dealers want to give them away. There’s a reason why I have your posts hidden (and thankfully stumbled on this to defend myself against baseless allegations).

2 Likes

Hi, what does being a super supporter get me that I’m missing? I’ve been trying to secure a deal for a month and have reached out to several brokers on here and completed their forms. Some don’t respond at all and others stop responding if I have a follow up. I’m assuming all brokers are being swamped with inquiries, so maybe I’m asking too many questions, idk. I am in the DM(V) and looking for either a Volvo XC90 or A5 sportback, but open to other cars that are leasing well. If I need to become a super supporter to earn better correspondence I will. I just want to know what it comes with. Ty.

Super Supporter gives you access to manufacturer program data, allowing you to generate your deal structure. Apart from program data, you’ll need to gather the MSRP, discount, taxes, dealer doc fee, etc…

Depending where you live

Dealer Doc Fee is $899 (VA) or $500 (MD)

Taxes

4.15% in VA (selling price)

6% in MD (selling price)

If you’re intention was to start something, then don’t get upset if it escalates, moron.

Are you a broker and forgot to renew your registration?

I don’t broker on LH.

So why do you care that @BoardWalkNJ talks about “your” dealer on LH?

1 Like

He has been itching for a response since May.

Stop stirring the pot. He’s sharing his knowledge, nothing to do with you or @AutoCompanion or any other broker. He never disclosed which broker works with which dealer, but you just did.

2 Likes

Masking bad intentions via “sharing knowledge”.

I don’t stir pots either, as I am not Amish.

That is all, my big burly bear <3

What’s your FB page?

Hey sir, are you willing to share your salesman’s contact information? I’m in the market for a similar deal and in the DC area.

There’s enough information in this thread and since you are in DC just approach dealership directly. If not then @AutoCompanion has posted here the same deal at a much lower broker fees, I’d just take that.anyday on a 63K car at that discount.

1 Like