SIGNED v2: 2018 Honda Clarity Base - NEW - $1000 DAS - $282 monthly. Re-signed 1/1/19

@4sallypat you are correct
MF dropped to 0.00021 after 1st Jan
RV was 1% lower
I got the Modern Steel Metallic

1 Like

Looks like a good deal. Can you send me the dealer info? I wonder if the local OC dealers would match it. thx

I love that color on the Clarity.

2 Likes

PM sent …

This looks a good deal though I was looking for Kia Niro plug in hybrid.

Can you send me the dealer info?

I got it from Thousand Oaks Honda
Contact was Fabian Ochoa… super easy to work with and very Transparent…no games like 1st Kia or Champion Kia.

was also looking for the Niro PHEV but changed my mind because of these three reasons
-Clarity has higher range on battery so you get a higher fed rebate (7500…so better lease term and almost 3500$ difference in net cost when you start at same MSRP)

• Clarity gas only mpg is 44 almost as same as Niros 49mpg
    -Niro PHEVs are in short supply so the dealer attitude is terrible
    -No discounts on msrp and 5.2% apr for Niros
    -Niro is not an SUV …there is no way you can fit two big bags in the trunk of that thing.its actually a hatchback with a tall roof.
  • most importantly Niros have terrible residuals …they depreciate crazy.

Congratulations on your deal. This might be what I’m looking for to replace my 2016 Volt lease that is about to come up in February. Can you PM your dealer to me? Thanks

You should consider the fantastic deal on a 2018 Clarity as the new 2019 won’t show till Feb/March.

Hey man congrats on the deal! I’m out here in Costa Mesa can you PM the dealer info plz?

PM sent …

1 Like

RSM Honda will match the deal and throw in Honda care. PM for me for the contact. Only thing is~ they only have 1 and it’s Burgundy/Beige. I went into the dealership in person to confirm it.

1 Like

Awesome deal, just wish that car had better styling…

Wow, thanks for letting us know that the 2018 Clarity can still be had for a bargain @Alex

I am Planing to lease 2018 Honda clarity plug in hybrid do we still have that 289/month deal with $1000 down. Please send me the dealer info…

Is this deal still available?

I’ll send you a PM. Scratch RSM Honda they’re shady I’ll send you the list pat sent me.

Im looking at leasing a Clarity Plug-in very soon. If anyone has any dealer recommendations, i’d appreciate it. Has anyone had any experience in negotiating a lower monthly rate with a higher down payment?

PM sent…

Ah shady dealers - yes there are many out there!

I had a Van Nuys Honda dealer quote me $275 per month before tax and then when you get there, they say that the $2,000 add on items (tint, alarm and door edge guards) have to be added in - making the car price now $335 plus tax !! Outrageous dealer but I guess there are people who are suckers and fall for the extra items being crammed down your throat ???

1 Like

I’m looking to lease a Clarity plugin hybrid as well. If you can share a dealer info, I’d greatly appreciate it!