SIGNED UNICORN - 2020 BMW 745e X-MSport $102K MSRP $432/mo + TTL + MSD

It would just show the dollar value of the MSD

Will post soon.

1 Like

Yes, then it doesn’t matter how they allocated money

More trunk money on this than the regular 7, I assume? What an amazing hack! :unicorn:

1 Like

I don’t think so. I think it was just lucky timing.

Absolutely matters unless they changed the rules. Otherwise everyone and their mother would roll MSD

Right car right dealer right time.

3 Likes

I do think 20-25% is achievable on demos on a more general basis.

2 Likes

They “gave” him $3,500 rebates (think cash) and he used it plus his own $700 for MSDs. How’s this rolling MSDs in? Am I missing something? Contract has funded.

2 Likes

You are correct @Ursus they used it as cash and deal is funded. Even got a bill.

4 Likes

quick go see what Carvana is offering

3 Likes

Bet it’s still underwater.

5 Likes

Don’t worry - I’ll be the first to offer up to 2k above the Carvana offer.

2 Likes

Im clear on how that works, that usually doesn’t fly. Good on him

1 Like

Why wouldn’t it work? There is nothing special there - no MSDs rolled in, contrary to what you said.
I had only first month DAS and $4,500 MSDs were paid by the dealer from my trade-in equity. How’s that different?

1 Like

Trade equity is different because that is cash from dealer’s pocket. These are rebates from bmwna.

1 Like

You can take rebates as a check and remove it from the deal completely, so?
Not sure what you mean that trade equity is dealer cash - it is my cash, paid by dealer.

2 Likes

Some are saying effective $500, but my math differs. It is actually $397.39 after getting $4200 MSDs back at lease end.

This ain’t just a unicorn, it is a rocket-charged rainbow colored unicorn that poops skittles.

7 Likes

Well I can see why you played this close to the vest… wow!

4 Likes

Yes. Multiple. I think the post has already served its information purpose as a good data point albeit an outlier.

5 Likes