1 Like

Thanks @vhooloo appreciate it.

Youā€™re my role model :clap:t2:

1 Like

Iā€™m
So
Jealous

1 Like

I ask for 21% off and I get laughed at. Iā€™ve no idea how you asked for 29% with a straight face. We have a new king!!

3 Likes

Awesome unicorn deal!! Congrats!!!

Edit: now weā€™ve gotta hit up all the BMW brokers and dealers to replicate thisā€¦ JUST KIDDING :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some people pay more for Honda Accords. Nicely done.

2 Likes

Please share your dealershipā€¦ Iā€™ll make my first call there :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This exactly. I donā€™t need the dealership info, but how to make these aggressive asks is what I need help on. It doesnā€™t seem like @senwia spoke to 50 dealers or anything.

Sheeeeeeshhhh :hot_face:

1 Like

Jeebus. Congrats!

1 Like

Thank you!

Bonkers deal!

But how in the world did they roll in MSDs? If such a thing is possible, that opens up a whole new leasing structure. The ROI on MSDs changes completely if you can roll them into the monthly payments!

We need answers!

Not sure how you can roll MSD.

Agreed

That would defeat the entire purpose of MSDs - there would be no reduced risk for the captive and therefore no discounted MF

Very interested to hear more!

It shows they used $3500 (rebates) towards MSDs and the rest of DAS was the remaining MSDs first payment and doc fee.

Shouldnā€™t be allowed to fund that way. How does it show that, contract doesnā€™t say what is allocated toward MSD and what is allocated to something else.

Rebates and non cash credits
Amount to be paid in Cash >= to MSD

I tried to roll MSD on a deal last year where sale price was below residual but FS kicked it back and i had to resign and dealer cut a check

1 Like

Broker here: agree with this sentiment.

Iā€™m at 20-21% all day long btw.

1 Like

What does your contract show in ā€œrefundable security depositā€ or whatever BMW calls it? I guess $4,200 ($3,500 rebates + $700 from DAS)?