Signed Today: 2019 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum

2019 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum

MSRP: $58990
Selling Price: $49990
Monthly Payment: $516.50
Cash Due at Signing: $6717 (Including 10 MSD = $5500 and first month payment)
MSD:10
Incentives: I didn’t care how they get there.

Months:36
Annual Mileage:7500
MF:0.00098 (after 10 MSD)
Residual: 36573.80 (62%)

Region: MA
Leasehackr Score: 9.9 Years

I budged on my trade-in value a bit. Was too tired to carry on the fight. My wife was not particularly happy with the exterior color but hey, we are only seeing that color twice a day when walking in the garage/parking lot.

The good thing about this car is that it doesn’t have any fluff I don’t care about, aka wheels, protection pkg, multimedia, etc. It has heated steering wheel and heated second row, which are essential for New England winter, and the booster for my kid. I was hoping it has the adv pkg (to help my wife park) but I think she can live without it.

Thanks to this forum and people on this forum for all the useful info. Especially thanks to @Bostoncarconcierge - sorry dude I thought you were a dealer. No hard feelings.

1 Like

Congrats geeeee! Happy for you and the family for getting an excellent SUV. My wife is enjoying her XC90 and definitely understand that booster seat must have for the kiddos. Too bad about the color but hopefully it grows on you since the car really looks great in many colors. Good job on your deal, ours was almost similar but your negotiated selling price was a lil better. Overall, really happy with the XC90 and hope your family enjoys it as well. This forum is truly great and offers much help with getting those lease deal questions answered.

1 Like

Advanced was a must for me to have for my wife. She doesn’t even know what it is :grin:

2 Likes