Signed: Tacoma SR Double-Cab 4x4 V6 $98.00/Month Plus tax with 1st Month DAS

I don’t mind seeing my competition losing big because it means eventually they will reduce their RVs and increase their rates at some point.

These types of leases are short lived phenomenons like several past examples found here since the site was created. The deals are so strong that when they end, the lender is so risk adverse that the vehicles are garbage leases after the party ends.

It’s like the kid in high school that throws the rager of the decade. The pristine carpet is ruined, the one-of-a-kind vase gets broken and then the parents never leave that kid home alone again. But at the reunion, people still talk about that one party…

I am a huge proponent of sustainable leasing where the deals are good/great but not insanely great. That is the only way it can work to ensure the lenders stay in the leasing business long term.

Based on my history of leasing Tacomas, this trim should lease for around 250-275/mo for at least 36mo to cover taxes, realistic depreciation and allow the lender to make a little profit. A lease shorter than 36mo needs to lease for about $50 more per month to cover the steeper depreciation rates. This type of deal is still a good deal on a great truck and will guarantee that this level of lease deal is sustainable multiple cycles for the lender.

4 Likes

Where would one start to make a similar deal out of state and have it shipped within the state of California?

I am indeed at $275/month on 24/12k in Texas…

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: That was epic!!!

1 Like

Are you in CA? Contact @Cody_Carter

1 Like

However, the tax man strikes.

Too bad this is truck that isn’t available in our region.

1 Like

Oh right, I always forget about the variability of Toyota’s regions and different trims!

1 Like

TTL included, bro

No, 7594? Really?

Only 275? sounds like mad value.

Nope… I get them on rare occasion when I trade for them with my AZ Dealers.
No 7594 No 7186 and Basically nothing Access Cab except 7162

Yes local Tennessee Toyota dealership.

Thx, I did. Yes a no go here. Honestly would have it shipped at this rate.

need that deal for my kid going to school in Hawaii

Definitely out of luck unless you find a deal on the island. You can’t ship a new Truck to HI. Its against the dealer agreement.

1 Like

She has the rav 4 I got from you but, It cost $1500 each way to ship.
Rather lease a $100 a month car for a few years over there.

1 Like

2017 US Bank Jaguar Land Rover Programs in a nutshell :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Don’t you guys get it yet in this brave new world of banking…

Losses=Gains

They are rewarded for their loose standards because it keeps the consumption machine going. There’s no way usbank doesn’t have analysts that know the true depreciation of Toyota pickups. And if they do mess up, they will get bailed out anyway.

Every dollar they take in they can lend out ten and charge 30% interest on all 10. Effectively tripling their money each year through fractional reserve banking.

They got 7 billion in bailout money in 2008. Next time it’ll be 5-10xs as much. And their ceo will still get his $30 mill a year.

5 Likes

The bizarre thing is Dealers have these 2 year old lease returns on their lots for $29,995.

An idiot comes by and buys one for $28,800 and buys an extended warranty for $2,500 and the circle is closed…for now.

Bear