Signed QX60 PURE -AWD $305 PM - Bay Area

Congrats! Can you please PM me the dealer info as well?

Here is what I got from OPs dealer. Is this a good deal? This for LUXE -AWD Want to sign before Monday…

MSRP ---- 51790
Incentives – Conquest and VPP.
MSD : 3*350 = 1050
Fees & Registration and drive off :1300
Total DAS including MSD 2350
Monthly Payment Including Tax : 355

bump** anyone?

What is the annual mileage?

10k. No other dealer is ready to match. Not sure how NJ NY are getting so much discount on msrp…

It’s very simple @lease2 , different incentives in different regions. I’m sure @QX60 can let you know if it’s a good deal or not.

Hi, can you please pm me dealer details?

Doesn’t this beat the 1% rule? The monthly payment is below the retail price of car.

Please PM me the dealer details. I’m looking to buy a infinity Q50.

@BiggL why not hook him up with this deal? That is amazing deal :blush::blush:
Infiniti QX60 Luxe w/ Essential & Proassist $310 tax included

@lease2 if you look at those nj/ny deals they have around 2400/2500 DAS apart from msd. So effective pm is around 370. Yours is around 390. As @BiggL said they have additional incentives which norcal doesnt.

Thank you guys. Signed the paperwork today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@QX60 could you please pm me dealer information. Very good deal

Need help in No Cal in a QX60 AWD with sensory, luxe, proactive and essential – around 58k 10k lease with conquest and vpp. PM me if you know of a good resource. Thanks.

Thanks @QX60 dealer information. It is real. But I didn’t have vpp code. Month pay is a little higher(40)

1 Like

Does anyone know how to get a VPP code (officially) if their company isn’t on the VPP list? Can the CA help with this ? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Congratulations, can you please share dealer info. Thanks

@OP can you please share dealer info.

Dealer info please

Can someone PM the info as well I’m on the peninsula

Thanks and pls PM me the dealer contact? I am in bay area