Signed Q5 Premium plus- 517 Drive off and 517 pm

Title: Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.
Tags: make (e.g. toyota, bmw)(required) and region (e.g. ny, ca, ca-socal, usa-nationwide)
Post: Include as much information about your deal as possible to make it a helpful reference for others, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Audi Q5 P+
MSRP: $50045
Selling Price:44740 incl Audi care
Monthly Payment: $ 516
Drive-Off Amount: $ 516
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12K
MF: .00028
Residual: 55%
Incentives: 1250 Costco
Region: TX
Leasehackr Score: 8
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Audi&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=50042&sales_price=44740&months=36&mf=.00028&dp=0&dealer_fee=350&acq_fee=895&taxed_inc=1250&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=55&reg_fee=150&sales_tax=1.25&demo_mileage=0&memo=&sellingPriceTax_radio=true&cap_tax=true&bmw_demo_25=true&dealerFee_check=false&govFee_check=false

Fourth lease after I started following the forum 6 years back. Started off with getting the MF, incentives and RV from edmunds and had XC60, X3 and Q5 under consideration.
Last leased car was Stelvio and got a killer deal in SoCal. Could have taken another Stelvio but inventory is so low and dealers were not willing to even come to 1.5 times of my last monthly payment and I could not justify paying 1.5 times for the same car.
Looked at the broker threads to understand the hassle free numbers on above mentioned models and sent emails to dealers selecting an inventory or on route vehicle with specific discount ask and my monthly payment expectation.
For a 50K Q5 premium plus, I asked for 7K pre incentive discount, base MF and Texas tax credit to reduce it to 1.25% and sent a quote asking for 489 Drive off and 489 pm for 36/12 lease. 3-4 dealers almost laughed off but one came back stating that he won’t haggle but can do 497.
I accepted and after some back and forth with Fin guy over wear-tear policy, just went ahead and added Audi care by including that in Sales price and bumping the RV by 1% and total payment came out to be 517. The closest I could get in the calculator was 519
I did not bother much about the numbers in actual deal sheet post that as this was based on what I had put in the calculator as to what I thought could be the reasonable number without too much effort or MSDs (making the move back to TX from outside States and too many logistics to take care of :slight_smile: )
While its not the greatest of the deals, the best I could manage in a week’s time.
Its a black on black P+ with Audi beam rings as sweet little upgrade. Will post pics when I take the delivery

7 Likes

Congrats on the great lease deal! Would you mind sharing which dealer you went through? I’m also in Texas and looking for a similar deal. Thanks!