Signed (purchase) 2024 Honda Odyssey Touring MSRP $46,475, discount $4300

Used Penfed to get initial offers. Dozens of dealers had Tourings at discounts of 0-8%. When I clicked through, some of them tacked on ADMs, some did not. I found 3 in the color combination I wanted, and used the initial offers as leverage for negotiating a better discount. Two obliged and I took one of the deals.

I used my CC to put 5k down so I could meet the minimum spend for the SUB, and financed the rest at 2.9% for 36m through American Honda Financial. Was not interested in leasing given the way these hold their value and the low interest rate loan.

The dealer was far away so I signed the docs remotely then he delivered the car to me and I signed the rest of the docs that required wet sig in person. No extras, no hidden fees, no funny business.

Great experience and the best discount I’ve seen on these cars in years. There were so many offers from Penfed that were in the 6-8% off range, I suspect the Odyssey market is finally weakening and dealers are finally ready to stop marking things up in SoCal. Brokers here were at $1500 off already a few months ago

12 Likes

This is not a very informative post.

Wow

Appreciate the feedback

Thanks

1 Like

Any/all intel on the minivan market is helpful to me. Thanks!

2 Likes

It was helpful to me.

1 Like

While your post isn’t helpful, the TITLE definitely is. Getting $4k off a mini van is always a win.

1 Like