SIGNED: PNW 2022 EQS 450+, $15,699 one pay 24/7.5k - $120k+ MSRP

$15,699 one pay
24/7.5k
MF:0.00104
$120k+ MSRP
$11000 incentives: EV and Fleet

Car is a 2022 demo

Calculator link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Not easy to get this number in PNW, there is even a markup from one of WA dealership. I also called many CA dealerships but when they know I am out of state the best discount is 15%. Missed two loaner deals from teo CA dealerships also because I am a out of state buyer, if I were in person I might got a better deal than this, but I am very happy with this loaded EQS with AMG line and all the comfort options. Will use it for daily commute and ride my BRaptor for weekends getaway:)

Many thanks to the community! Special thanks to @boozinix for providing advice!

Happy hunting!

8 Likes

Discount: nuts

MSRP: nuts

tax rate: nuts

Congrats!!

2 Likes

I think the gov fees are wrong in your calc. If you’re in western Washington, registration on this will be over $1k.

Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks! I am not sure how to play the calculator…15699 is the tax included number in the contract. Hope the do not ask me to pay more for the registration once they found the RTA tax lol.

Crazy impressive even for a 2022 loaner. Congrats and well done.

If you bought in OR and they’re handling registration, be prepared for a phone call. No one is gonna eat RTA on a deal like this lol

1 Like

Congrats man. Happy to have helped! Enjoy the ride, esp since it’s so loaded

1 Like

Thank you buddy
Game Show Thank You GIF by Kinda Funny

Yep!

Snoop Dogg Yes GIF by ProBit Global

Thank you!

Great job and thanks for sharing

never knew we can do a one way full payment. Learnt this today hmmmm

Congrats on your EQS!

Congrats!

Any tips for those looking in the PNW area? It seems like slim pickings out here right now …

In PNW, it’s a lot harder to get a deal. As an example, this is what they go for ($1199) with some rebates and down payment.