SIGNED- Nissan Murano SV Midnight edition $0 DAS, $249 per month 18/10,000 mi

My Frontier was over miles, plus I was looking for something little more comfortable than my truck. Decided to turn in Frontier couple of months early and go with Murano to utilize loyalty rebate.
Getting discount wasn’t too difficult since Murano is so dated. Another very unusual thing is that dealership didn’t charge a doc fee at all. For the calculator, loyalty rebate of $1,000 was split to two parts:
$250 to cover first payment(0 DAS for me)
$750 capitalized cost reduction
Total cost is 17 payments of $250

13 Likes

Great job!
Might want to add the state this was in

1 Like

Lets see some photos of this beast.

1 Like

Not sure how it’s going to do in the heat, but I like the blackout package. At least it has remote start!!

Congrats, did you sign it today?

No, last Friday 3/31

2 Likes

How much equity did the frontier have?

All Nissans have ridiculously high RV, Frontier had 99% RV - no equity

What state did you do this deal in?

This is a great transition from Nissan to Nissan product for loyalty and cheap payment. How many months did you have left on the Frontier? Was there any penalty for grounding it early?

How much neggy eggy did you roll into the Murano?

No penalty for early grounding, but of course I am on the hook for remaining 3 payments. There will be final invoice from nissan sometime in next 4-6 weeks, nothing was due at the time of the drop off.

2 Likes

The Murano dealer wasn’t able to waive the 3 remaining payments for the Frontier?

Prob not because the Frontier is worth way less than buyout and the dealer is not gonna eat 3 payments.

2 Likes