Signed: Nissan Ariya 2023 Evolve+ AWD $425/mo $0 down 18/10k

Finally worked with a dealership here in MD, all done via e-mails. Great set of folks to work with and straighforward dealing. If someone needs info, please DM me and I am happy to share dealership info/details. They dont have many options but did have few to move. Here is the link to the calculator. I dont know if its best but I know this is the best for MD I can get.

3 Likes

Nice deal for a nice Ariya trim, thanks for sharing a calculator.

I’m enjoying the Evolve+ AWD I’ve been driving for the last 2 months.

1 Like

Congrats. I signed an engage + AWD a couple weeks ago. This is going to be hard to give back in 18 months!!

1 Like

Congrats. Did you have $1k loyalty?

1 Like

No, i did not have $1k loyalty.

THanks, I have ordered the wallbox, need to sign up for evgo and trying to figure out all the options/features. Bit bummed out that this doesnt have wireless android auto, anyone with suggestions on options/recommendations on which dongle to get to get wireless android auto?

So Many after market accessories that have a mat like thing connected to the USB.

1 Like

Thanks will search for one, was wondering if other owners who may have gotten one can recommend one that works best with the Ariya.

Is the deal for 10k miles over the 18 months or 15k? Not totally clear to me how the unusual contract term lengths work

18mo, 10k/yr so in total it’ll be 15k since this is 1.5yr

1 Like