Signed New Toyota Tundra CrewMax 4x4 24 months 15k miles

Sign and drive deal on June 30…no money upfront, only 23 payments left. Super Simple deal…called 3 dealers asked if they used USBank and would they give me a quote on Tundras…credit score 830. 2 dealers were at $410.

USBANK

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Tundra CrewMax 4x4 In white

MSRP: $ 46500
Monthly Payment: $389
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months:24
Annual Mileage:15,000
MF:
Residual:$36,XXX
Incentives:$2500 rebate
Region:NE, Philadelphia
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

3 Likes

Since you were in Philly surprised you didn"t reach out to @Jrouleau426

2 Likes

Looks like someone enjoys overpaying

5 Likes

And there goes at least 3k pounder!

1 Like

I did but he changed his pricing (1k + first payment is a bit steep)and didn’t have inventory when I needed it…I got a deal very similar to what he offers on this forum.

I support his service here and wouldn’t hesitate to use him in the future.

I’ve researched my transaction and am confident it was a good deal for all involved…could my payment be lower…maybe.

Tbh it’s not that bad of a deal. Yes it could be lower but those 200$ leases in most any other time but that last few months was unrealistic.

I believe rates got much worse this month anyways. Include the fact that inventory was low, still a solid deal IMO.

Can’t complain in the 3s for a 40k truck

I fail to see how 389 plus tax with zero DAS on 47k msrp is better than 300 a month plus 1k DAS on 50k msrp

Blockquote
White sport crew
$50,300 msrp
$285+ tax tags fees

1 Like

Solid deal. Jim got me $327/month sign and drive. But with the broker fee factored in, it’s closer to $350/month for the 15k sign and drive. So ultimately, very solid deal :+1:

Jim’s deals are all 10k, this is 15k miles. Also, add in the $1000 broker fee Jim was doing because of lack of inventory and there is another $41/mo. Not the best deal, but not bad either. As long as OP is happy with it!

Check my post, I factored in the extra 30 a month for 15k…

My bad, I see that now. That would still put Jim’s at about $340 or before tax. So a little closer.p

Yes, 390 - 340 = 50.

So if you enjoy donating extra $50 a month to US bank, the OP’s deal is perfect for you … times are tough, we know US bank does need all the help it can get …

2 Likes

Jim’s deal presented to me on a truck he didn’t have was $385 per month on a $49k truck, 24 months 15k miles plus $1385 broker fee.

Just got a call from US Bank…dealer made an error charging me a security deposit when it should’ve been waived with my credit…redoing paperwork at $368 tax included in Pa.

I got a great deal but as stated before, I would never hesitate to use brokers…they offer a good service.

Recap: no broker=$368 per month ——no fee
Broker=$385————————$1385 fee

I tried to post to help others see it’s possible without spending broker fee. Why keep coming at me telling me I overpaid.

2 Likes

Pm me which dealership you used. I’m in the market for similiar truck and that $1k fee is too steep for my liking.

???
Wow they charged you a security deposit? First time I heard of that. Anyway, 368 is a good deal, nice job. PM me the dealer …

Solid deal for the month. I got quoted $423 36/10 w/ $1000DAS in PA on an $46k msrp crewmax. MF is high, inventory low, truely hard to match broker numbers. If you’re in a pinch to get a tundra, broker is the way to go, even with the broker fee factored in, you get a good monthly.

He got a decent deal considering the inventory issues. And he would be even higher this month as usbank lost 5% residual.

My 36 month leases are better this month and he would be around 410/mo 24/15 on a $50k truck

Also as stated in my first post if you have a dealer that will come close to my pricing, where my fee isn’t worth it, I will lower or waive my fee altogether. The issue last month though was even if I did that I have no inventory

2 Likes

Jrouleau426 - Could you share what the wholesale Tier 1 MF is on a 36/10 Tundra Crew Cab SR5 lease through Ally Bank?

Good luck with that. Jim doesn’t “run numbers” only provides a monthly payment based on whatever captive/non-captive he’s most inclined to work with this month, apparently. Learned this the hard way by asking him to provide me the MF/Res for all 3 available lenders (USB, Ally, TSF) on a taco sport so I could do the math on whether or not the TSF MSDs were worth the potential complications they bring to listing on SAL. Also wanted to consider 24 vs 36mo term options to see what made more sense/consider that maybe I’d keep this one longer term than usual. I generally swap up after a year and get into something else, so there are more factors to consider and I wanted to run multiple scenarios. Jim was not interested in providing me this basic info, accused me of just wanting to shop his quotes (I wasn’t), and told me he wasn’t going to, “do my job for me” and that I needed to go find that info on my own.

Disappointed. Particularly given that the current truck I’m driving came from Jim last year.

3 Likes