Signed: New 330i Msport - 409 / month (NorCal)

Hi guys,

Just sharing a deal for a 330i M-Sport that i leased yesterday. Big shoutout to the leasehackr community for all their insights, and guidance.

A special mention to Sam and @autopia brokers. I was working with them since December of last year, but the stars didn’t align on a deal. However, they still keep guiding me, answered my questions, and reviewed the deals that i received from my own research. I would highly recommend working with them if you are looking for a new car.

It is my birthday tomorrow, and I have a new BMW, and enjoying every bit of it.

Thanks all!

Note: For some reason the numbers on the calculator are off by $10, but the numbers mentioned in the post are vetted and reviewed from my deal sheet. Please feel free to shoot any questions.

New 2020 330i Msport
Mileage: 10 miles
Color: Alpine White

MSRP: $48545
Cap Cost: $41845 (Discount: ~14%)
Monthly Payment: $409.5 (inc. Tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $1500
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00118
Residual: 60%
Incentives: $2750 (College Grad + Conquest + Lease Credit)
Region: NorCal
Leasehackr Score: 10.3
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

11 Likes

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Very nice! congrats and happy birthday!

1 Like

Congrats and enjoy.

Where did you get a lease acq fee of $595 (lower than BMW’s standard $925 fee)? Double check the acq fee you are using in the calculator. If you take it to the standard BMW acq fee of $925 you might get your $410/month payment.

Yes, that gets to my payment. I wasn’t aware. Thanks for pointing it out.

Congrats! 14% off a new unit is pretty good.

Don’t forget to join and apply for BMW CCA for ~$300 rebate.

They changed the program. Must be a member within 6 month before purchasing

Nice job. Enjoy the car and happy birthday.

Thanks for the recommendation. Isn’t the BMW CCA rebate, now only eligible after 1 year of membership? Just Confirming, i don’t know a lot about this.

6 months as @Michael_Hoang said. But enjoy the car, you got a good deal. Loving the color.

Happy birthday! and congrats! Good deal!

Didn’t know they’d changed - still a good deal either way

Stated above after 6 month with 3 year membership

Thanks Michael! Figured it!

Great deal. From pics you shared, it looks like Steven Creek BMW. But in the M340 thread, you were also mentioning give it a try. Did you actually try to negotiate with them?

Yes I did. I got to 502/ month with 1500 DAS. Loaner with 1100 miles. MSRP 57395 (~disc 15%) of that.

1 Like

I see. So it is not easily to get the same deal. But I saw their current stock on loaner M340 went down quickly from 9 to 4 in several days.

Yes there are a lot of buyers. I was in the dealership, and 2 were sold on phone, as the sales rep came back and told me the car was sold. For the ones that are there, they aren’t retired, so they are hesitant to discount it more than 15%. So hard to get to numbers in the 400 range. That’s the exact reason I walked away from that deal. I was getting a new 330i for $100 less, and less on insurance aswell. For loaners you really need to be lucky. I pulled all strings in NorCal and SoCal for the M340i so I suggest, it would not change this month. The deal that I mentioned is the best I could manage!

1 Like

@Shreyas_Jadhav - do you mind sharing a screenshot of your lease info screen or contract? I am trying to understand what fees they should be charging at this dealer. Thanks.

1 Like