Signed: NEW 2023 EQS 450 4MATIC SUV 24/7.5k NJ - monthly $640 with $640 DAS

Why multiply by 23 months and then divide by 24 months for the effective payment? Awesome deal, just curious about the effective payment calculation.

I generally do the total cost (without disposition) divided by the number of months. The LH calculator also adds the disposition fee in the total cost.

Because the 1st mth payment was also rolled in along with fees. So the OP paid just the MSD and all of which will be refunded at end of the lease so he will effectively only pay 23 more payments starting next month.

Hence multiply the remaining 23 months to a monthly of $640 and divide it by 24 which is what the actual term of the lease is.

Ok, got it, that makes sense. Although I assume by $0 DAS, the OP meant he paid only the $640 at signing, and no other fees.

That would not be $0 DAS. That would be called 1st mth due at signing.

This being $0 DAS the 1st payment is also rolled in.

2 Likes

Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

Great work!

Talking about Acq fee?

I think the payment before MSDs were $751 or above, which rounds up to $800 x 10 MSDs

1 Like

Yes. Never seen $995, while they can charge anything in between, obviously.

1 Like

Congrats on the new ride, well done!

There should be a supplemental title surcharge of 0.4% of the selling price so around ~$400 somewhere?

Colloquially it’s called the luxury tax but technically it’s not a tax so it doesn’t benefit from the tax exemption IIRC.

Loaner or new? Great deal!!

It has the front plate, so likely a loaner?

correction $640 DAS as i did pay first month pay along with MSD

$15,360 is the effective payment. I forgot first month pay so DAS is $640

Let me check on it. could be embedded in somewhere.

Looks like a loaner, nevertheless, it’s a great deal

New with 6 miles on it

6 Likes

congrats! This may be the best deal i’ve seen yet on the SUV

There have been higher pre-incentive discounts on 4MATICs (20%) but this is still an awesome deal, especially given 0 tax!

1 Like

Simply superb and amazing deal.

Awesome deal! Does the NJ no tax applies for out of state buyers? Sorry if this has been answered before.