Signed! Midnight Polestar 2 LRDM Pilot, Plus - 27m/12k - $361 a month, 2K DAS

So I was able to effectively buy with the following discounts:

MSRP: $60,150.00 Polestar Tax incentive: $10,000
Costco: $2,000
Perks At Work (Corporate benefit for Bank Of America): $2,500

And $2,000 Due At Signing

My payments are $361 a month tax inclusive, with 12,000 miles.

The deal was made sweeter because I was looking at my corporate benefits portal and noticed that polestar was on there. You just need to enter your work email, and in a day or two they send you a PIN you give to your dealer. With that information, it stacks for the Dual Motor vehicle on top of the existing offers.

This price is hard to beat.

2 Likes

For reference, this is basically A-plan.

A-Plan same as Volvo?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off-Topic Landfill 6

I have perks at work through my company but don’t see how to access the additional incentive. Can you provide more info?

Confirmed this is legit. Waiting to see if there’s a list of fleet partners. BAML underwrites VCFS, which might explain where this came from. But this does stack.

1 Like

Is it a code you can generate and share? I have Perks at Work but not through Bank of America. Maybe that’s why I don’t see it.

we’re looking into this w polestar rep. my mom works at baml, so this was how i verified it.

There will never be a better source than mom!

Idk why, but this made me smile a lot

Thank you!

some perks at work doesn’t have the discount. mine doesn’t unfortunately. Let me know if you figure out a solution though!

Are B of a employees able to share their perks at work discount if they are not using? Some of the perks at work discounts are shareable.

1 Like