RV: $20,646
DAS: $3,670

• $1,000 cash
  • $1,323 tax (NYS)
  • $650 acquisition fee
  • $426 first month
  • $271 DMV etc.

Camry lease car dropped off with 9 month payments waived

Doesn’t sound like a good deal as the effective payment is $516/mo, plus you probably had equity in your Camry.

2 Likes

i know. it’s not that good but it’s ok for me

camry poor condition (bad accident before) and almost hit the miles limit

Not to beat you up here, but this isn’t a very good deal. You are essentially paying over 50% in lease payments of the value of the car in 3 years. You probably had quite a bit of equity in your Camry since the dealer was so eager to help you out and “eat” 9 months of payments. You may have had close to your DAS in equity. Either way enjoy the car! That’s all that matters at the end of the day.

thanks, second lease car.

still learning from here,LOL

Maybe finance, Japanese cars depreciate so slowly.

What was the selling price of the car just curious?

it’s like 33000

Just confirming, you didn’t get any discount off the sticker price? It should show your selling price or discounts on your contract. I’m not sure on Mazda incentives, but did you qualify for first responder, military, student etc?

just walked in and made the decision very quick. so eager to get rid of the camry LOL

And then joined LH?

1 Like

I doubt 9 months of payments were truly “waived.”

I hope you enjoy the car and take some time to learn more about how leases work.

Ahh got it. Next time do a little more research and post here before you sign the deal. Unfortunately, the dealer got you good on this one.

I don’t think that applies to Mazda. My 23 CX-9 CE I got last late November is worth 32-34k now lol. I guess due to new gen the next year factors in as well.

Maybe CX-5 holds their value better.

That doesn’t seem like the right time frame for comparison.