Signed: Loaner 330e $49,945 MSRP - $347.14/mo, $0 DAS... Titled In My Name!

Good luck with the rebates, thanks for updating.

If you guys can get the Tx ev rebate for a used car…this is a lol deal!
Something is off with the fed credit too. BMW included the credit in their lease cash so i find it hard to believe that this is a double dip situation where they give it to you once through the lease credit and then you can apply it at tax time again…it would be a crazy loophole if true.

What i have been heard among many dealers is BMW passing the Fed and State rebate only to I l3 and I8 series and buyers don’t worry about Ownerschoice and regular lease is fine. Regular lease wont qualify you for fed rebate because the titile is not on buyers name and state would qualify as long as you leased or bought in texas.

The TX rebate is uncertain at this point, because the application asks for the contract, which conflicts with the dealer’s claim (elsewhere in application) that car is new.

The federal is clearly available, unless BMWFS denies the loans…

Isn’t Balloon Financing , by definition “Finance” and will make you Ineligible for lease incentives ?

Incorrect. State law says you don’t have to pay sales tax again if you buy out a lease. Just good luck finding a tax office that knows the law.

https://texreg.sos.state.tx.us/public/readtac$ext.TacPage?sl=R&app=9&p_dir=&p_rloc=&p_tloc=&p_ploc=&pg=1&p_tac=&ti=34&pt=1&ch=3&rl=70

Also I don’t know why more captives don’t do this anymore. GMAC had the red carpet and Ford has the smart buy. Or vice versa. It’s just not around anymore.

@andyecon Any updates on your situation with tx ev rebate?

Seems good to go, will know for sure soon I guess.

Definitely BMWFS approved the loan.

Looks like, as of today, all the Texas rebates are spoken for. There are more pending applications than available rebates.

I think the 206 is 2000 minus all accepted and pending, so there are still 206 available.

Spoke to the office when I turned my paperwork in and they’re getting about 25 apps a day so the rebates should dry up in about a week or so. BMW supposed still has 80 of these left!

Even without the TX rebate, these are hacker worthy deals, but hopefully a few more Texas hackers get a deal done in time!

I’m hoping to get this deal as well since I’m in TX. @andyecon Is the selling price you posted after $6k lease cash incentive? Or was the incentive applied after negotiating the selling price.

Sorry I’m a little new to leasing so trying to understand the deal. Thanks!

Sales price is before 6k incentive.

PM me and I will put you in contact with them.

@andyecon PM’d you.

1 Like

I just did this deal with the only difference being a $52,500 loaner with 2K miles. My monthly payment is $398 not including the state of texas rebate and federal tax credit. Thanks, Andy! If anyone is interested, contact Chris Quincena at BMW of SA.

2 Likes

@tonyramp Does your payment include state tax in it?

Edit: was yours with 10k miles as well?

Reach out to @MichaelPolak-BMWSA i worked with him on a deal on MsRP $50175.

Yes and yes.

cquincena@eleadtrack.net